Media Well the writing was on the wall with Diego

No Skill Gap

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I'm up very late, injured and bored, went searching for some universal truth and self awareness. Found this gem. Dr. Hammer-Fuck and Diego Sanchez in a little "session". Precursor to the potential homo-erotic manager/coach/guru/nutritionist/physical therapist/sexual partner Josh Fabia link-up.

Being gay or bi is cool in my book by the way, but I just think this brief clip gives us a glance into how fucked up Diego's mind is, how easily molded and duped he can be, and potentially some homosexual vibes.

Also he sounds like Joaquin Phoenix from the Joker.

lol ... You care what another man does with his dick

That looks like its a painful tension release
You wouldn't be able to handle that TS

I mean, if we dudes have a g-spot on our knees that I'm not aware about, I'd like to know where it is.

If it takes another man to show me where it is, let's do this shit.

no homo tho.

diego-sanchez-and-guest-picture-id81904862

I mean, if we dudes have a g-spot on our knees that I'm not aware about, I'd like to know where it is.

no homo tho.
I do let you bang.

The writings been there for a long while... like Old Testament shit
<Fedor23>

no homo tho.

it did look pretty intense

ummmm

would you think less of me if I got a woman to do it?

What’s you’re point? That shit looks painful, how do you think you would react?

What’s you’re point? That shit looks painful, how do you think you would react?

Well it was mainly for the laughs. But my actual point? My point would be that Diego is a "simp".

His mind is so easily malleable that he would be the type of person to be hypnotized easily, or fall into a death touch / psychic energy blaster martial arts cult. I mean we already know that he has now with Fabia. So my point was that he's already working with a quack Dr. Hammerfuck, and he's so psychologically bought into the bullshit chiropractor stuff that he's screaming/laughing at the top of his lungs like Joaquin Phoenix from the Joker on an 8-ball of coke.

And for the record I don't think the reaction to that active release pressure - or whatever he attempted - needed to be anything near what Diego reacted like. Diego is subconsciously playing along, psychologically weak. Even Dr. Fuckface Hightower seems uncomfortable with the reaction / seemingly thinks it's bullshit.

That's my armchair diagnosis of sorts if it answers your question. I've lodged lacrosse balls into my back and hips and neck and yeah it hurts, and it's similar to this maybe less painful if it's an injured site, but the reaction is a bit RIDICULOUS is my point.

I'm up very late, injured and bored, went searching for some universal truth and self awareness.

srs question and im not being a prick. does your injury keep you from sleeping?

im dealing with some long term shit but most of the time i can at least sleep

speedy recovery bruh

srs question and im not being a prick. does your injury keep you from sleeping?

im dealing with some long term shit but most of the time i can at least sleep

speedy recovery bruh

Oh not really, I just wasn't able to work either for a bit so then my sleep schedule got all out of whack. Don't worry about me, nothing long-term at all. Just tore my intercostal or broke a rib, very likely the former self-diagnosed. I couldn't really move or get up without rolling around and posting my arm for a few days. But I'm already much better, actively recovering it ironically. Not a neck injury or anything serious, just up way too late and can't sleep on one side / uncomfortable on back too.

But thanks, good luck to you as well.

Oh not really, I just wasn't able to work either for a bit so then my sleep schedule got all out of whack. Don't worry about me, nothing long-term at all. Just tore my intercostal or broke a rib, very likely the former self-diagnosed. I couldn't really move or get up without rolling around and posting my arm for a few days. But I'm already much better, actively recovering it ironically. Not a neck injury or anything serious, just up way too late and can't sleep on one side / uncomfortable on back too.

But thanks, good luck to you as well.

good shit man, hope yr back benchin dat tree fiddy soon

Back