Who's the smallest fighter that could beat juiceless Jones?

s1ncity

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Obviously Jones has looked simply atrocious without his jamba nectar, clearly losing his last two fights to a journeyman MW with no knees + a guy that lost to Volkan.

Not counting guys that would obviously KO him like Paulo Costa and Stipe

I'd personally give Alex Volkanovski a great chance. He is great grappler and nasty leg kicks so he could chop at Jones bird legs. Jones could barely takedown unranked MW Smith so he probably can't get tds against Volk.

@s1ncity put some respect on Dominick Reyes' name.

By now it should be apparent that he's an elite-striker.

Also: come on, Volkanovski is (far) too small to cause Jones any problems. He's big for a featherweight and quite the tank, but there's no way he beats Jones man...

Adesanya in terms of weight. Good tdd, as Jones offensive wrestling is already in decline and superior striking to Jones. Similar height and reach as well

Colby outwrestled him in highschool so he can beat Jones easily.

Probably not any current LHW's. You have to finish him to get the win and nobody has ever been close to getting the finish on Jon.

Stipe is probably the smallest guy that could beat Jones. Even then I wouldn't be so sure of the outcome.... I'm sure Jones would be extra motivated for that fight and might just put together a vintage performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back