Who should fight the winner of Felder vs Hooker?

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think the logical choice would be the winner of FKL vs Aloe Vera, since they compete just 3 weeks after Hooker vs Felder.

unless aloe Vera and Felder both win, then there’s no need for that rematch.

what do you think?

Makachaev

Felder and Hooker have been ducking him for months

Makachaev

Felder and Hooker have been ducking him for months

Just lol.

Hooker would finish Makhachev no question....Islam has a suspect chin.

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

The question remains, “where does Kevin Lee, fit into all of this?”

Just lol.

Hooker would finish Islam. No question....He has a suspect chin.

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Lol such a stupid post.

This is the equivalent of knocking Hooker for getting DOMINATED by Featherweights years ago.

They’re both much different fighters, the difference is Makhachev has been much more effective and successful.

Lol such a stupid post.

This is the equivalent of knocking Hooker for getting DOMINATED by Featherweights years ago.

They’re both much different fighters, the difference is Makhachev has been much more effective and successful.

Go to bed old man rivers.

<Waaah>

You've been talking shit for a while now bud.

<Prem771>

I don’t even know you lol, I just remember you as the weird dude who always shuts down dialogue and incessantly spams the same same emoji.

Whatever it is, hope you’re over it buddy.

l@nd0

I don’t even know you lol, I just remember you as the weird dude who always shuts down dialogue and incessantly spams the same same emoji.

Whatever it is, hope you’re over it buddy.

l@nd0

Sure thing.

<22>

Hooker vs Gaethje would be a real # 1 contenders fight fight.

Lol at Islam. Can he beat a ranked opponent before we start talking about top 5 matchups? Can he finish a top 30 guy?

Hooker vs Gaethje would be a real # 1 contenders fight fight.

More like the real #1 duckers fight!

Hopefully Khabib never lets them or their children sniff a TS from a thousand miles away for their repeated blatant ducking of Islam.

The new pre-requisite for anyone to get a TS is to get past this guy first! (Other than Tony who actually deserves it regardless)

20191123_211750.jpg

Gaethje won't fight either guy. He already said he won't fight down the rankings.
Winner should fight Ferreira for top-5 eliminator.

Back