Stephen A and Joe need to patch this up for the sport

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stephen A is a breath of fresh air and a new perspective to a sport having suffered years of diplomacy due to Joe Rogan. Stephen called it like he saw it and he's a phenomenal midget puncher. both literally and figuratively.

We also might need to raise the question if these athletes are getting too much money because Cerrone looked very happy to just show up and get slapped around for 40 seconds. This would never happen if the disparity between winning and fighting was a lot bigger.

Duct tape for both of them would be better.

article-0-15E8F646000005DC-568_308x185.jpg

Two loud mouths from different sides of the spectrum..
LimpingVainDuckbillcat-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Facts are facts, Cowboy has a history of choking in the big show, if that didn’t resemble choking I don’t know what does. Smith simply pointed it out...No Big Deal

manlet joe getting emotional because hes close to cowboy. but stephen a speaks the facts

The sport is fine. Let them feud.

Steve should just fuck off until he educates himself.

Stephen is a dumb cunt and I cant understand why he has a job. Fuck that piece of shit trash.

Two months from now

"Holy shit Jaime, Did i ever tell you about that time me and Stephen Smith did Ayahuasca in my deprivation tank and listened to the post fight interview? Mind expanding bro. We crawled out of there changed forever. So glad we did it. Since then were best friends and hes opening up for me at the comedy club. Wow bro. Mind blowing! wow"

Imagine being so glad that Smith doesn't cover MMA at all then the ESPN deal gets signed... Seems like shit just keeps getting worse, the UFC will be just as corrupt as boxing before long. First Fightpass, then Reebok, Then WME takes over and it's the era of moneyfights and #1 contenders getting screwed over, Now the ESPN deal.

I hope they give Joe's job(announcing 8 ppvs per year) to Screamin A. He's more of an mma fan these days than dopehead Rogan anyways .

Let’s be honest, Stephen A Smith offers a little too much color for this fanbase. Manlet Joe also has a history of being a racist.

2C065CFF-5FB7-4EFD-8ED0-03E2ED39FB41.jpeg

idiotic manlet shill vs braying jackass dickhead

yeah, I'm going to pass on this one

Based on this photo:
2c065cff-5fb7-4efd-8ed0-03e2ed39fb41-jpeg.717453

I would say Stephen is preparing for a fight with Joe:

Back