DC lol

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mike Chiesa has found his weight class you see him submitting guys like Al Iaquinta he is getting better. Haha that fight was Chiesas tuff finale fight at 155. Anyways don't blink this co main will be over in the 1st. RDA is going to run through Chiesa, ko or submission whatever he wants

I'll trust a professional fighters opinion over some random dude sitting in his moms basement drinking a can of cherry Pepsi and eating doritos.

I'll trust a professional fighters opinion over some random dude sitting in his moms basement drinking a can of cherry Pepsi and eating doritos.

lol yep here is a picture I found of the OP’s entertainment unit.

Hey motherfucker I'm drinking Sprite.

Opinion it's a fact! Chiesas fight vs Iaquinta is not evidence he's gotten better. That's like saying Conors fight with Diego is evidence he will do better vs Khabib. It's facts not opinion. By the way I'm self employed and cleared 6 figures easily so maybe your in mommy's basement.

TS learning the 2 weight champ somethin.

You tell em brah.

Bisping was taller than DC yet DC looked twice as wide. I bet DC has partaken of a few Doritos in his time. :D

He also said chiesa submitted sanchez lol

Back