3 WMMA bouts this Saturday

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it’s a good trend to see them raise the number of wmma bouts on ufc cards, but 3 fights is still too less if you ask me. Hopefully one day there will at least 50/50 wmma and normal mma bouts.

Also 2 epic, iconic girls are fighting!
First the grown woman who constantly gets tapped by children in grappling tournaments Sarah McCan and then the girl that brings a little extra spice to the canvas, Justin shit, errrr I mean Justine kish.

upload_2020-1-24_17-18-22.jpeg

WAAARRR WMMA

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with WMMA, except most of them can't fight.;)

I think it would be awesome if they did 100% WMMA fight nights to showcase their amazing marketability and talent.

They could call it "Invivta" or something... Maybe even show it on a completely different channel... Would be so progressive and woke.

I’m watching Bellator. 1 WMMA fight (Borg be Budd) and it’s intriguing

I noticed the first part of last year had a lot of WMMA then around midpoint to the end of the year the cards started getting good

I’m watching Bellator. 1 WMMA fight (Borg be Budd) and it’s intriguing
These girls are too manly if you ask me. I love it when these girls hit like girls and can’t hurt each other. If they also do shit on each other Then I’m more than good. I got goosebumps thinking about it. Ish ish ish kish kish kish

A lot of folk picking Kish, can't see it myself, should be a good scrap, Pudilova has already picked up two $50k fight of the night bonuses.

I can see Lansberg beating McMann, someone said Sara knows how to lose despite her toolset and Lina knows how to win despite hers, kind of agree with that.

Cifers v Hill is one of those fights where favouritism usually gets the better of me, my head says Hill, but I'll be cheering for the country girl.

We should just have open gender. Wmma athletes are so talented, they can beat the men. Let’s just have open gender and may the best fighters have the money and exposure! Fuck it we’re all equal!

We should just have open gender. Wmma athletes are so talented, they can beat the men. Let’s just have open gender and may the best fighters have the money and exposure! Fuck it we’re all equal!
Look clown. They're making bucco $$$ from this because of the bus fare they're paying most of them.<{1-17}>

And the loss of Cyborg has seriously depleted the high level WMMA ranks.
AMANDA NUNES KNOCKOUT CRIS CYBORG
•Dec 29, 2018

Jackson Boita

1 subscriber
Appetite For Destruction

;;;;This one sucriber now has nowhere to feed.<Kpop775>

I hope Holly gets another title shot.

I think it would be awesome if they did 100% WMMA fight nights to showcase their amazing marketability and talent.

They could call it "Invivta" or something... Maybe even show it on a completely different channel... Would be so progressive and woke.
When you can't even spell your own joke right.

Sure. AND let's just have one weight division.

Would you approve of that?

They have to have some talent to showcase. Which they do. Unfortunately it's a short list.<{1-11}>

As a wmma supporter all 3 fights are tras, heck most of the cars is, I just hope the CO and Me doesn't clash with Borg/Budd

giphy.gif

Nooo nooo please make it stop

Will never happen they protect the man so the truth doesnt get out. You think Nganou would fight Justine Kish? Hes a fighter but hes not crazy. The conspiracy is just getting out.

Back