I’m a Conor hater and I need help.

louiscyphere

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m literally shaking right now, SEETHING with anger. Conor was done they told me, a bum they told me and I believed. We got too cocky bros......now how can I cope? How can I cope with the majestic performance of the once in a lifetime athlete Conor McGregor etched and forever replaying in my mind?

The creation of your account is the worst thing to ever happen on your join date.

1e9.png

I’m literally shaking right now, SEETHING with anger. Conor was done they told me, a bum they told me and I believed. We got too cocky bros......now how can I cope? How can I cope with the majestic performance of the once in a lifetime athlete Conor McGregor etched and forever replaying in my mind?

You should just jump on the Conor bandwagon and appropriate the accomplishments of another man. It will mask the fact that you have none of your own.

Decent trolling TS but I'm not totally sold on it

2e3e08f2130b97ab143451bed95b08a1.gif

1st step is to move out of your mother's basement.

You should just jump on the Conor bandwagon and appreciate the accomplishments of another man. It will mask the fact that you have none of your own.
I CANT do that. I have so many hours invested in trying to tear the man down. I’ve told so many lies, half truths, I’ve spent hours watching the Khabib fight trying to convince myself that it wasn’t a fluke, I’ve had fits of jealousy every time he changes some bums life with a red panty night. This is everything to me but how do you bring down a god? Somebody tell me it was a fix, please I need this right now!

I CANT do that. I have so many hours invested in trying to tear the man down. I’ve told so many lies, half truths, I’ve spent hours watching the Khabib fight trying to convince myself that it wasn’t a fluke, I’ve had fits of jealousy every time he changes some bums life with a red panty night. This is everything to me but how do you bring down a god? Somebody tell me it was a fix, please I need this right now!

Conor’s fans are so stupid they will never remember. You’ll fit in just fine.

It looks like they put WiFi on the short bus.

I think we should embrace Connie.
Accept Connie.
Breath Connie.
He is unbeatable.
He is unstoppable.
He have all the records.
He is amazing.
You saw the light.
Feel blessed.
Herb Dean may protect you TS.

I think we should embrace Connie.
Accept Connie.
Breath Connie.
He is unbeatable.
He is unstoppable.
He have all the records.
He is amazing.
You saw the light.
Feel blessed.
Herb Dean may protect you TS.
Is it truly possible to purge my soul of years of hatred, bitterness and jealousy? I think I might be too far gone....

Back