Tony at 10 to 1 odds to win by KO/TKO?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Seems high right? Knocking Khabib stiff is unlikely but stopping him from cuts or just winning a war of attrition could happen.

Why is that so high isn't the only way he wins is by KO/TKO? So this bet should be closer to his betting odds to win the fight.

Why is that so high isn't the only way he wins is by KO/TKO? So this bet should be closer to his betting odds to win the fight.

Could sub him as well. He's pretty tricky. Or win a decision haha. One of those rare fights where literally anything could happen.

I'm sure that will even out as the fight nears, that's kinda crazy lol

Tony will very likely have to win from his back so its either sub or slashing with elbows from the bottom.
I really want to watch this fight. Finally.

He is a 2/1 dog to win the fight. Out of the 3 ways he can win TKO/KO, Submission and Decision I would guess that the TKO/KO is least likely of the 3, so it seems pretty close to where I would expect it to be.

Even good odds are bad when the chances of winning are so low.

He is a 2/1 dog to win the fight. Out of the 3 ways he can win TKO/KO, Submission and Decision I would guess that the TKO/KO is least likely of the 3, so it seems pretty close to where I would expect it to be.
10-1 is fucking ludicrous, jumping on that action as we speak.

His only chance is sub. Khabib tko round 1

A large portion of Khabib's fights play out on the feet. Look at round 3 vs Conor and against Al. And Tony will be making Khabib work a lot harder than those two.

Round 3, Conor couldn't do anything but in that situation Tony would be putting serious pressure and volume on Khabib.

Submission is unlikely. Khabib has never tapped even in training.

A large portion of Khabib's fights play out on the feet. Look at round 3 vs Conor and against Al. And Tony will be making Khabib work a lot harder than those two.

Round 3, Conor couldn't do anything but in that situation Tony would be putting serious pressure and volume on Khabib.

Conor won round 3 . Tony won't make it to round 3 Khabib is going to mount, back mount, and tko

It only sounds good if you thin Tony has a shot. To me, this is a stylistic gimme like Conor Cerrone. I really think this fight should be like -1000 Khabib. I just can't see Tony stopping the TDD or doing damage while pressed up against the cage and on his back. Condit was another black belt that was going to invite the take down vs Maia and punish him with elbows. You CANT DO THAT vs super high level guys. This ain't TFKL.

Conor won round 3 . Tony won't make it to round 3 Khabib is going to mount, back mount, and tko

Yeah if Conor with his cardio problems can win a round and force a standup fight, after getting smashed for the first two rounds, imagine what cardio machine Tony will do. And Tonys jitz is much better than Conor, Al, Poirer

Yeah if Conor with his cardio problems can win a round and force a standup fight, after getting smashed for the first two rounds, imagine what cardio machine Tony will do. And Tonys jitz is much better than Conor, Al, Poirer

I think Tony is getting finished. Khabib will get position like Fighter Kevin Lee did and will finish. It ain't going the distance

giphy.gif

Tony will very likely have to win from his back so its either sub or slashing with elbows from the bottom.
I really want to watch this fight. Finally.
no mate, this only for the first 2 maybe 3 rounds, after that Khabib will not be capable to take him down. Mark my words.

Never been KO’d either or beaten. Betting against Khabib especially by KO is a suckers bet.

His only chance is sub. Khabib tko round 1
NO ONE has ever finisched Tony vie TKO, no one and he has been hit with dangerous shots.
Khabib's latest TKO win is from 2016 against Darell Horcher, before that is Tavares 2013...
i strongly believe that Khabib has no Chance to finish Tony.

Tony wont be affected by the aura. The majority of others have been for a while. Thats significant and difficult to factor into odds. Tonys the type of guy that truly believes he wont get taken down, and when he does wont give a shit anyway. Im looking forward to chaos, not Khabibs usual domination. Im imagining him telling Bravo to fuck off when told hes going to get taken down, with Eddie then telling him to look into it.

Back