JDS Vs. Blaydes

Who takes the W

• Total voters

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
This weekend we have quite the showdown in the HW division. JDS, is much more experienced, and still gets the better of almost anyone on the feet not named Stipe or Ngannou. On the other hand we have Curtis, who has dominated everyone he’s fought except Ngannou, and may have a perceived vulnerability to heavy strikers after two consecutive losses to him.

Who do you have winning and why?

prime jds would beat any1 in the current hw division.but now i dont hope too much

Im picking JDS by KO.

Why? Because nobody wants to see Blaydes dry hump JDS for 5 rounds straight.

Last edited:
Im hoping for Blaydes, JDS is a cool guy and all but over the hill.

Im picking JDS by KO.

Why? Because nobody wants to Blaydes dry hump JDS for 5 rounds straight.
People rip on JDS, but his losses are only to the very elite at HW. Overeem, Stipe, ngannou, Cain. I don’t think blaydes fits in with that group yet

blueprint to wrestlers beating JDS is laid out, all Blaydes needs to do is follow it
certainly has the skills to finish the fight anywhere

Blaydes slices him up with hellbows.

Hopefully, Blaydes wins. The BBW division is so stale and overcrowded with old dogs. Most of the top shelf athletes are choosing better paying sports that need big men. LOL

Sadly, This version of jds, I'm taking blaydes by dominating Decision via a heavy wrestling gameplan or brutal gnp tko.
I will be rooting for jds though

Blaydes is kinda shaky on the feet but I think he should be able to get it to the ground and smash JDS with GnP
Stops JDS in the 3rd or 4th imo

Hopefully, Blaydes wins. The BBW division is so stale and overcrowded with old dogs. Most of the top shelf athletes are choosing better paying sports that need big men. LOL
With stipe, and DC on their way out it should open up soon

JDS fan but I have Bladyes TKO in round 1. Sure he's not a striker like JDS but the guy is strong and can take him down by the clinch since JDS has a tendency to back up against the cage. After that, it's either side control or full mount for a finish.

Im picking JDS by KO.

Why? Because nobody wants to Blaydes dry hump JDS for 5 rounds straight.
Blades is very entertaining, his grappling is super dominant, with high amplitude takedowns and vicious GnP. Blades doesn't dry hump nobody.

blueprint to wrestlers beating JDS is laid out, all Blaydes needs to do is follow it
certainly has the skills to finish the fight anywhere

What blue print lol, there is no blue print. JDS hasn't fought any fighters that apply a heavy wrestling game. The only guy was Cain and he's a wreslte/boxer who fights very different than Blaydes. Stipe tried that same gameplan in their first fight and JDS stopped 17/18 td's and won the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back