Conor can easily get the third belt!

Fossor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How to make history for dummies!
It is time to create the 165 lb devision and give the so deserving Conor another belt!
All Dana needs to do to make this dream come true, is to quickly arrange a red panty night for some mid tier lightweight/welterweight.
They already has the experience - same happened when UFC introduced the 125lb wmma devision and Nicco Montano got the belt after winning the ultimate fighter.
dana-cum2-png.439687
giphy.gif

Sure he can beat Usman
ignorance is bliss

They can just give him the 170 one. Just waiting for Usman to screw up,so they can strip him of it.

If they make a 165 belt just for Conor to be the first ever guy to hold it,it would be pretty meaningless. Their better off on trying to finesse the belt off Usman

If they make a 165 belt just for Conor to be the first ever guy to hold it,it would be pretty meaningless. Their better off on trying to finesse the belt off Usman
As meaningless as beating Cowboy?! Cause I already see people calling Conor the GOAT.
Go watch some Nicco Montano on youtube, they made her The Champ in a matter of weeks with Modelo ads and some Native American pride bullshit.

Last edited:
Good luck. Unless they do an interim or strip it’s not happening

Good luck. Unless they do an interim or strip it’s not happening
That's what I'm sayin tho.

Usman: *coff coff* I'm a bit sick,cant come into work today...
Ufc:STRIPPED
usman: wtf?!?!?

I'm kinda in for a 165lbs division tbh.

As long as they move 170 to 175lbs.

Dana will make a new division for his son and the fight will be with Nate or Frankie Edgar

After CM Punk and Conor's entire career and creating fake belts and USADA controversies this is just what the UFC needs to solidify its credibility.

Dana will make a new division for his son and the fight will be with Nate or Frankie Edgar

Dana White:
- We have big news! You asked, and we heard you! We are making 165 lb division!
Conor will fight Anthony Pettis for the undisputed 165 lb belt!

Promo:
- Two decorated lightweight champions will go toe to toe...

Joe Rogan:
- I am so pumped right now!

Jon Anik:
- The history being made!

How to make history for dummies!
It is time to create the 165 lb devision and give the so deserving Conor another belt!
All Dana needs to do to make this dream come true, is to quickly arrange a red panty night for some mid tier lightweight/welterweight.
They already has the experience - same happened when UFC introduced the 125lb wmma devision and Nicco Montano got the belt after winning the ultimate fighter.
dana-cum2-png.439687
giphy.gif

So they'd have 155, 165, and 170 pound weight divisions? That'd be kind of entertaining.

Or are you talking about completely re-arranging the weight divisions just so Connor can get a third belt?

Agreed, he destroys Usman for the belt. Easy work for Conor.

Back