Dana's plan worked perfectly - animated

Cowboy was a great choice. Past prime, Legend, slow starter, not always the highest fight IQ, and a chin that has been cracked. Cowboy still credible and his ground game may have been trouble but was a handpicked fight for obvious reasons. Conor now better hope tony wins because he is a much better match up for Conor. Conor has power and tony is hittable. You need good stand up with a chin and cardio or a great ground game for Connor. I’m not sure Connors power translates to 170; we will see, cowboy has mostly fought 155.
Conor /Jorge makes the most sense, no reason the cant fight in the spring .there won’t be a 155 title shot open until late summer or fall.

Cowboy was a great choice. Past prime, Legend, slow starter, not always the highest fight IQ, and a chin that has been cracked. Cowboy still credible and his ground game may have been trouble but was a handpicked fight for obvious reasons. Conor now better hope tony wins because he is a much better match up for Conor. Conor has power and tony is hittable. You need good stand up with a chin and cardio or a great ground game for Connor. I’m not sure Connors power translates to 170; we will see, cowboy has mostly fought 155.
Conor /Jorge makes the most sense, no reason the cant fight in the spring .there won’t be a 155 title shot open until late summer or fall.

Dana has basically said Conor is getting a title shot next no matter what. No way he outs his baby in there against Masvidal

Dana has basically said Conor is getting a title shot next no matter what. No way he outs his baby in there against Masvidal

its well too obvious what dana's intentions were all along.
-get conor back with an easy victory
-get the habib rematch
-fuck the division

for some reason dana believes the habib rematch will make 5 mil.

its well too obvious what dana's intentions were all along.
-get conor back with an easy victory
-get the habib rematch
-fuck the division

for some reason dana believes the habib rematch will make 5 mil.

Well when Tony wins in April, I guess Dana will find out how many ppv's Tony vs Conor can sell...

Man I'm really curious to see how Conor does against Masvidal. I do think it would be a very close fight, they seem to be the same level skill wise. I'd put Conor just a tiny bit above Masvidal only based on the fact that Conrad has actually won a real title (2)

Well when Tony wins in April, I guess Dana will find out how many ppv's Tony vs Conor can sell...

Make it so!

This would make 155 great again.

Maybe.... What 155 needs most is a busy Champion that fights 2-3 times a year.

Make it so!

This would make 155 great again.

Maybe.... What 155 needs most is a busy Champion that fights 2-3 times a year.

Busy champ is a myth. Habib fights once a year, Tyron fought that much too, Marty even less, got injured as soon as he got the title and now again. Bobby was injured the whole time. HW is stuck with injuries.

Busy champ is a myth. Habib fights once a year, Tyron fought that much too, Marty even less, got injured as soon as he got the title and now again. Bobby was injured the whole time. HW is stuck with injuries.

I'm just fanaticizing

Bones is a busy champ when He's not in jail, or suspended for PED's

Johanna was busy as was Honda (ancient history)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back