News McGregor working with self-help guru Tony Robbins after Khabib loss

shoorik1987

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Apparently Tony Robbins, a famous mental and life coach, has been working with Conor McGregor for about a year. My wife follows this guy and brought my attention to this.

This is what he posted on his instagram:

He was even with him in the octagon after the fight and says that he is a part of McGregor team.

It's nothing wrong to get help with your issues.

But this goes to prove that Khabib damaged Conor mentally and his loss to Khabib + legal issues made him seek professional help.

This might also explain changes in his behaviour. Conor recovering from mental trauma.

Interesting.

Last edited:
Apparently Tony Robbins, a famous mental and life coach, has been working with Conor McGregor for about a year. My wife follows this guy and brought my attention to this.

He was even with him in the octagon after the fight and says that he is a part of McGregor team.

But this goes to prove that Khabib damaged Conor mentally and his loss to Khabib + legal issues made him seek professional help.

Interesting.

This guy is also a PFL investor.

Seems that he's a big MMA fan

Conor's issues started long before Khabib loss, in fact I'd say he was already at his lowest point before that fight.

Humbling Conor is the worst thing Khabib could have done

Dies in the rematch he's running from

Conor should've saved money and gone to Sherdog for help.

Lmao and he'll never get his rematch! Guy should've given Mendez, Aldo or Nate a rematch. Now he'll payback 10x!

So Khabib really did turn Connie McManlet into a glass jaw rat...

<mma4>

Since the Khabib loss Conrat has:

- Smashed a fan's phone
- Sucker punched an old man
- Has 2 rape allegations
- Sought a mental coach
- Sought his former boxing coach
- Wanted to fight midget Frankie as his return fight to gain confidence

This is just what us the public know, Lord knows how many more fucked up thingd he has done. Khabib done an absolute number on the Irish rat.

A year? I'm not sure it was doing anything.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Interesting.

Or he could have had drug/drink related problems, issues with fame, who knows.

Back