Great fight IQ there Elliott

RoosterHucklebuck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stand there with your hands down the entire 3rd round and let the guy tee-off on your face.

Dude fights like Dominick Cruz’s disabled cousin

He is like a retarded manlet version of Ferguson

Yea his coaches should pry tell him, he shouldn’t be a punching bag in there. It’s always funny to watch fighters who think they won a fight, who got absolutely destroyed every round.

I wonder if he had given up on winning the fight and just wanted to keep himself from looking weak

And just think, he's the one who could actually hear his corners advice.

Dudes had low fight iq since at least the Mighty Mouse fight. This was a fight to build up his opponent.

His cornermen were a bunch of little bitches too. So frantic to spew out advice, one of the dudes was like “I need ten seconds with Tim!!” And just shouted at him intelligibly lmao. I mean why take the first 20 seconds of a 1 minute break to tell your fighter to fuckin take three deep breaths when what they really need is instruction, stat! Clowns haha

Used to be in the same gym back before it was Glory, still Grindhouse. He's never really had good striking defense.

Remember when he got subbed in 30 seconds by a striker?

His strategy was to move forward with hands down ... And wait for his hands to magically throw punches .....

Back