@Brown
Reaction score
Lets go with the cowboy war wagon WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

source.gif

stktnslapppcerrne.gif

hIAJlvD.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm on board! Here's to a five round war!!!

This guy is 4-6 in his last 10.

Cowboy is doing nothing but collecting a check lads.

{<Mcgoat}

Perfect scenario would be Cowboy head kick ko then he leaves his gloves in cage an retires in top form. Also denying g Conor a rematch.

Sorry to dissapoint you guys , but outcome of this fight was already setteld long time ago. Cowboy probably got few words from Dana like "you know it would not be best for you if you win this" and "but it could be very good if you loose" or stuff like that. Anyway even if it didn't happen, Cowboy probably hurt his leg and is mentally out of this fight. I would love him to win but i think he has 0 chance tonight.

I'd love to see a war... And I've love to see cowboy show up for one of these types of fights, and he has been part of some legendary wars in the past.. lets hope for another!

Sorry to dissapoint you guys , but outcome of this fight was already setteld long time ago. Cowboy probably got few words from Dana like "you know it would not be best for you if you win this" and "but it could be very good if you loose" or stuff like that. Anyway even if it didn't happen, Cowboy probably hurt his leg and is mentally out of this fight. I would love him to win but i think he has 0 chance tonight.

cowbyheadcln.png

Sure, we can bring up Cowboy's losses, but on the other hand, Conor hasn't won a fight in exactly 3 years, 2 months, 6 days. :D

This guy is 4-6 in his last 10.

Cowboy is doing nothing but collecting a check lads.

{<Mcgoat}

GTFO

Back