Does anyone realize this?

rb3b3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor Mcgregor has not had his arm raised since November 12th 2016. Its been over 4 years now that Conor actually won a fight lol.

Conor is a very small manlet, he has no business fighting at 170. Theres no way he was able to train like he used to when he was broke.

I am not bashing conor the guy has done some great things in this sport and deserves all the money he made. For a period of time he was the entire ufc.

I will not be surprised at all to see cowboy beat him at this weight. If this fight was at 155 he would have a much better chance. There is great value on cerrone. You win either way. If cowboy does win you win money, if he loses, you can feel good about conor being back in the ufc and look forward to the building up of his next fight. win win all around.

doWFdjF.gif

Yeah he's only won once in 4 years, but he's only fought twice since then to arguably two of the GOAT's in their respective sports.

Don't see Cerrone winning this at all. There's a reason Conor picked the guy Gaethje knocked out instead of Gaethje himself.

Nov 12 2016 to Jan 18 2020 is more than 4 years now?

He lost to 2 opponents who no one can beat. A combined 78-0.

Plus he won 3years, 2months ago, not over 4.

Lol at the start but then he claims "I'm not bashing Conor..."

So he's had one MMA fight in the last 3 years and he lost it. Gotcha.

November 2016 was not "over 4 years" ago, mate

Another way you could have framed this thread is that he's only lost one MMA fight since Nov. 2016

It's almost like he's just been inactive or som shit

Meaning he lost 1 fight in a row to the #1 undefeated guy

True, but on the flipside - Cowboy has a loss to every relevant guy out there right now (Till, Leon Scott, Nate, Mas, Ferguson, Gaethje), he's got more miles on him than anybody, is on the wrong side of 30 and isn't the best boxer... which is kind of Conor's best skill set.

I can imagine this fight going either way very easily. But it really depends on how Conor looks. If he's anything like he was in 2016, this will be a one sided beat down.

I'm still going with Cowboy, though. Gaethje was his 4th fight in 2019 and it was only September, and it was another draining LW cut. Before that, he hadn't gotten finished for almost 2 years. I still think he's durable enough - especially at WW - to make this difficult.

He lost to 2 opponents who no one can beat. A combined 78-0.

Plus he won 3years, 2months ago, not over 4.
Yeah he also lost to a gatekeeper who has no business being at welterweight with a record of 20-12

Conor Mcgregor has not had his arm raised since November 12th 2016. Its been over 4 years now that Conor actually won a fight lol..
Yeah that's actually 3 years and 2 months man. Not over 4 years. Just sayin'

Conor Mcgregor has not had his arm raised since November 12th 2016. Its been over 4 years now that Conor actually won a fight lol.

Conor is a very small manlet, he has no business fighting at 170. Theres no way he was able to train like he used to when he was broke.

I am not bashing conor the guy has done some great things in this sport and deserves all the money he made. For a period of time he was the entire ufc.

I will not be surprised at all to see cowboy beat him at this weight. If this fight was at 155 he would have a much better chance. There is great value on cerrone. You win either way. If cowboy does win you win money, if he loses, you can feel good about conor being back in the ufc and look forward to the building up of his next fight. win win all around.
Math isn't your strong suit is it

Yeah he also lost to a gatekeeper who has no business being at welterweight with a record of 20-12

100% correct. This fight is at 170 and he certainly did lose to a gatekeeper at this weight.

Back