Hardest card to predict ever

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
8 out of 12 fights have almost even betting odds, can't remember anything like that before. Usually there are atleast bunch of -200/-300 favorites on the card
If someone manages to get all 8 close ones right even $1 parlay would pay big.

One I can't really get a read on is Oleinik Greene.

Yeah, this one is rough as fuck for me. I'm coming off a 3k loss, so I really want to get this one right lol.

One I can't really get a read on is Oleinik Greene.

Indeed, I have a weird feeling this will get finished in round 1. Probably gonna stick under 1,5 rounds or straight up round 1 finish into a parlay. Oleinik will try to close the distance within 1 second. Either he gets knocked out, knocks out Greene with a massive overhand or takes him down and subs him quickly .

Indeed, I have a weird feeling this will get finished in round 1. Probably gonna stick under 1,5 rounds or straight up round 1 finish into a parlay. Oleinik will try to close the distance within 1 second. Either he gets knocked out, knocks out Greene with a massive overhand or takes him down and subs him quickly .
How is Alexei's standard sub game outwith his meme Ezekiel? Greene is too tall for that.

McGregor by submission is 20/1.

Greene wins btw.

This is what i was afraid of. The UFC cards have turned into boxing cards. The undercard has 0 big names. Its conor so people will buy.

Pretty sure Holm beats Pennington. Even though she hasn't seen much success since the Rousey fight, Holly has also generally been fighting the cream of the crop (Nunes, Cyborg, de Randamie, Shevchenko, a minute away from a 49-46 win over Tate). Pennington is a big step down, and someone who hasn't found consistent success either.

Have no idea who wins the other fights on the main card.

My mind's eyes tell me that Holm is gonna ish ish to a decision and Ferreira sending Pettis straight to Bellator.

Last edited:
I kinda agree there's quite a few fights on this card that are quite tough to call. It's an unusual card, probably due to the fact that, as has been pointed out, regarding PPV sales - this is all about the Main Event, and UFC know that very well.

So we're down to 11 fights on the card (with the loss of Gadelha/Grasso) so good luck to everyone on any bets they may be making.

MMA is a prick to bet on anyway, so much shit can happen. I recommend not getting caught up in betting on method of victory, that can fuck you up.

Waiting to see what the prop odds are tmrw for Barber/Roxy. Only fight I might drop a little on with Roxy being such a huge underdog.

Too many pick em coin flips on this card.

Back