So Colby vs Edwards now?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For the “no one gives a shit” title.

I know a bunch of you are gonna try to tell me Colby is now somehow a draw but I think now that he’s nowhere near a belt he becomes just another dime a dozen top 10 WW who can’t finish a sandwich and whose fighting style doesn’t turn heads - basically a white Leon Edwards.

I say let them fight each other, cure some insomniacs.

For the “no one gives a shit” title

I would definitely give a shit about Colby vs Edwards. That's the 2nd highest level fight at welterweight and it's only behind Colby vs Usman

I think Colby has a broken jaw, not sure....

If Jorge goes after a non-title fight then just give Leon the title shot and make Colby-Tyron.

Edwards is a title contender n should be in a title eliminator his next fight

so perhaps someone like woodley

Colby will be out for a while.

i imagine colby will be out until at least after summer.

This is what’s wrong with fans. You’re more interested in a sham fight (mcgregor vs Donald) instead of Colby vs Edwards

I much prefer watching Colby vs Edwards then conor vs Cerrone

But I’m part of a dying breed

Well Since Masvidal will foerver duck him, sure, why not?

And it's Leon Scott

I think Colby vs Woodley makes perfect sense for both guys.

Hopefully Colby hasn't abandoned his gimmick because it would make for some good prefight antics.

I hate Edwards but he needs to fight soon. Colby will be out for like 6 months at least

Colby has a broken jaw and people are trying to ask "who's next" lol ain't nobody waiting a year for Colby

For the “no one gives a shit” title.

I know a bunch of you are gonna try to tell me Colby is now somehow a draw but I think now that he’s nowhere near a belt he becomes just another dime a dozen top 10 WW who can’t finish a sandwich and whose fighting style doesn’t turn heads - basically a white Leon Edwards.

I say let them fight each other, cure some insomniacs.

Colby is on a 6 month medical suspension, Leon needs a fight before then.

I would definitely give a shit about Colby vs Edwards. That's the 2nd highest level fight at welterweight and it's only behind Colby vs Usman
You're right mate, here's what Colby thinks on his Instagram page, he thinks it's a good idea.
17853806_1485790852.4781.jpg

Usman Vs. Edwards? Covington vs. Edwards? Woodley vs. Covington?

tenor.gif

You know Welterweight is fucked when the most exciting aspect of these fights is what Colby and Woodley are going to say to one another.

Should be Usman vs Edwards and Colby vs Woodley imo - but not sure how long he will be out with the broken jaw.

Back