Kamaru Usman - "I’m taking this belt to the white house @danawhite @realdonaldtrump"

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Kamaru Usman is already looking forward to present his welterweight championship(The REAL championship) to the President of the United States Mr. Donald Trump

usman84kg: We all bleed the same. This was also for the “UNITED” States of America!! I’m taking this belt to the white house @danawhite @realdonaldtrump

Poor Colby

<{Heymansnicker}>

<Lmaoo><{MingNope}> Dang, it’s brutal out here. I respect Colby for his grit and toughness but when you talk that much shit and lose, it’s all coming back to you.

usman-colby-and-hughes-stan.gif

Usman bless.

Ali AbdelAziz 2020

Please do Usman, you might get a personality finally!

If Usman actually does go to the white house and gets a pic with Trump, its over for Colby.

Colby would be the ultimate cuck. Woodley smashed his sister, Jones smashed his mom and now this.

Damn
And Usman will actually show him the real belt, not that outdated piece of rust

Honestly Usman doesn't have any original ideas. Everything he's ever said and done has been copied from someone else.

Jokes on him. Trump only cares about the Americans that support him. The other half of the country can f off

Jokes on him. Trump only cares about the Americans that support him. The other half of the country can f off
Usman is a us citizen brah and a Patriot. He wants to rub it in, and honestly he should.

How do you know who he supports? Colby didn't even vote for Trump.

Back