Ali and Dana Celebrate over Usmans win

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
sdfg44df.gif
Last night Ali and Dana hugged as Usman was announced the winner. It wasnt like a normal good job bud hug.

It was like a we fucking did it hug.
I need the gif of this for proof of what I think I remember as I was in an extremely stoned state last night. <{pranko}>

Heres the gif. You decide. Is it scummy?

@Ladder Master thank you for the gif

Last edited:
Still need this gif please

I was gonna take a shot at it but the only footage I can find is a background hug behind Usman. I'm still looking for a better angle. Either way good eye, that hug did look a bit suspect, or maybe they are both just pumped about going VIP to the Epstein style pedo after party on some remote private island
Yep that hug was behind usmans back. Its the angle I saw last night. I doubt there is another. Thank you for the validation. I was questioning if I was a bit to high. Still have yet to find that level.

Can't make GIF's but I just watched it and there wasn't anything more then a "Good job bud" vibe to it. Maybe if I took whatever you you were on last night it would feel different.

Can't make GIF's but I just watched it and there wasn't anything more then a "Good job bud" vibe to it. Maybe if I took whatever you you were on last night it would feel different.
Ali was excited as fuck from what I saw. But hey u might be right. Lets see the gif.

Dana will kiss Ali's ass any chance he gets !!

who you think does the negotiating ? and look how many fighters he has under him !!

Ali was excited as fuck from what I saw. But hey u might be right. Lets see the gif.
Of course he was excited as fuck. His client just KO'd Covington and broke his jaw. Makes 100% sense for him to be excited. It was a good fight and for those who wanted to see Conington get what he deserved it was a GREAT and EXCITING fight.

Greaseballs recognize greaseballs, bald brothers unite

Ali is the fucking man.

Takes such good care of his fighters.

Of course he was excited as fuck. His client just KO'd Covington and broke his jaw. Makes 100% sense for him to be excited. It was a good fight and for those who wanted to see Conington get what he deserved it was a GREAT and EXCITING fight.
All very true. But is it scummy?

Dana is always excited after great fights like that. Good fights = more money = Dana happy

You're seeing what you want.
Very possible. You know there is a scientific theory that states nothing is real. We all create our own realities in out mind and that is what we see.

Maybe you are only seeing sherdog because you want to.

Back