"Boring" Usman has triple the social media following Colby does

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I understand that there a probably a bunch of daughter-fondling rednecks who don't use the internet, that support him... But yea, so much for his claimed popularity and pull.

Colbiyis doing a poor man McGregor... He tries to replicate Conor but do it so wrong it is pathetic

I understand that there a probably a bunch of daughter-fondling rednecks who don't use the internet, that support him... But yea, so much for his claimed popularity and pull.
you automaticlly just started needlessly attacking people that are fans like a child. Let people be a fan of whoever they want.

Not much going on in Africa.

Usman has an additional potential fanbase of 190 million Nigerians.

Do you represent the tolerant left?

Colbiyis doing a poor man McGregor... He tries to replicate Conor but do it so wrong it is pathetic
He's trying to be the bastard son of Conor and Chael

Boomerangs is what he deserve
<36>

I paid for an entertaining fight, not to have him be my best friend

Truth be told no one finds colby entertaining. Trump tweeting about him might have got him a bunch of lacklustre retards that dont even watch mma. But no one really gives a shit about him.

Yikes barely 300k followers? Even Ali has more followers than him.

All that clout chasing for nothing and gets paid like shit.

His manager is Ali, you know more than half of those are bullshit bought followers.

No one likes Usman.
And the people jumping on his nuts currently are just people who Colby pissed off.
Kamaru Usman isn’t the guy.

The difference is Colby actually accumulated those followers, Usman and Ali bought his numbers.

The minorities are scrambling to come together to “support” him to make him appear popular.

I cant imagine why. Usman has had 2 maybe now 3 exciting fights in the ufc so far. Colby's fights aren't great either bc of lack of punching power but at least he is very active and there's always stuff happening. Usman's fights are more of the sleep inducing type

colby’s persona isn’t actually entertaining. it’s embarrassing.

Back