Colby still playing an act after the L makes sense

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm not here to justify his behavior or the things he said in the past. Talking crap to fighters is something but insulting a whole nation is another and I don't approve of it.

Colby is a skilled fighter with good wrestling and cardio that can pressure his opponents and break them throughout 5 rounds. His style though is not fan friendly and the UFC didn't like it so he had to become an exaggeration of his own self in order to become marketable. Everything good until he kept winning, not so much when he lost.

So Colby never really showed any respect for his opponents: doesn't touch gloves, usually does not shake hands and does not acknowledge other fighter's skills. He is there for himself and has no empathy for his peers. Accepting the loss would mean he acknowledges that Usma did indeed beat him and was therefore the better fighter on the night. There's no room for that in his world as it does not go well with the character that he wants to portray, which is what made him become a decently marketable fighter. He is by no means the definition of a star like Ronda, GSP and Silva and most people want to see him lose but this generates interest and it's good. Not being a star on the other hand means that few people want to see him win, and haters won't be as interested in him anymore because he already lost and seeing him lose again is by no means as pleasing as the first time.

Overall, I think Usman and Colby are pretty evenly matched skill-wise: good wrestling with effective striking and volume, although not the most technical probably. What separates them is power and that alone decided the ending of the fight. Realistically I figure Usman wins that fight 6-7 times out of 10 just because his shots are more effective.

He insulted a stupid public, and was even right btw

I mean what else can he do??!!! If he doesn't double down then he'll be a joke...

If only he wasn't poked in the eye...his eye on his chin.

f5L1JEh.gif

Even the judges couldn't agree on the score after the fourth round...

3-1
2-2
1-3

The rematch will be huge.

Colby's gonna have to get that jaw wired up, which at least means we should be spared from his cringy promo videos for a while. Now he'll just take after his idol Trump and spend the day rage tweeting.

Colby will juat double down on the act and will now just go on about how the liberal cuck ref was just protecting Usman when Colby was dominating him and also the fake nutshot and eye poke

Also he will go on about the nerd and virgin cuck crowd were clinging onto a moral victory with the super early stoppage because they were shook on how Colby won 1,2 & 4 and was on his way to win a decision

Colby will juat double down on the act and will now just go on about how the liberal cuck ref was just protecting Usman when Colby was dominating him and also the fake nutshot and eye poke

Also he will go on about the nerd and virgin cuck crowd were clinging onto a moral victory with the super early stoppage because they were shook on how Colby won 1,2 & 4 and was on his way to win a decision
Wrong score card was 3-1, 1-3, 2-2 is was even going into the 5th, after 2 knock downs and getting pounded on even he makes it out of the 5th he would've still lost the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back