Henry cujedo’s cringe promo

He wants more money to fight, but insists on being a guy no one would pay to see fight.

I'm embracing the cringe.
Fuckin' A man.

He wants Aldo in Brazil. Why not?

Maybe there are tougher fights (maybe not) but he's chasing money and already shown he'll take on the best of the best. Now he wants scalps. Aldo in fuckin' Brazil.

Triple C.
Cringe, Cringe, and Cringe.
Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

And those girls did an amazing job keeping straight faces. I wonder how many takes that took.
Over/under 10 to get the level of cringe just right?

I thought that Conor, Askren, and Colby getting their asses beat in front of millions of people and getting roasted by people all around the world for eternity was enough of a lesson but apparently not.

And those girls did an amazing job keeping straight faces. I wonder how many takes that took.
Over/under 10 to get the level of cringe just right?

Probably less than 10, but it took time to organize and block this all out with the camera guy.

Which makes me laugh more.

cejudo is the fuckin best, fuck everyone.

" your movie sucks! " lmao.

He probably asked Dana for more money and Dana told him that he should promote himself and attract more viewers. This video is the result.

This probably took him 2 hours to record so hopefully those ladies didn't ask too much per hour.

Cejduo is everything Colby wishes he was. Good looking, tall, olympic gold medal , 2 champions and future hall of famer, gets beautiful women, etc

imagine if CCC defeats MM, TJ, Moraes and Aldo back to back to back to back. They should just give him an honorary BMF Jr title for that.

View attachment 693017
...Colby can stay
giphy.gif

...Peace out Cejudo
giphy.gif

funny I just posted this yesterday on a separate thread called "Colby/Cejudo walks. Anyone cares?" Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by JustOnce, Yesterday at 3:52 PM.

Last edited:
Back