Media Cejudo ducking worthy contenders.

UFC is a clown show, nothing new there.

It was funny at first Henry, now stfu and fight actual contenders.

Aldo is the biggest name he could fight. Not sure whats going on with Cruz, but he'd be good also.

It's nice to talk about who else deserves what, but we all know that doesnt matter anymore. People want to fight the biggest names as that seems to pay most.

I just cannot force myself to like Henry Cejudo.

I mean in many people's eyes, Jose Aldo just beat the #1 contender in that division. Romero is getting a shot off of 2 losses, yet more people want to see him fight instead of jared cannonier

Petr has to get this fight

Cejudo has called out so many bs names like this... was calling out Urijah... wouldn't you want to fight who Urijah just lost to?

At least he stopped going after Val...

They gotta strip Cejudo if he doesn't defend his belts at list once in a calendar year which he probably won't do.
I think they won't do it tho. I'll do Marlon-Sterling 2 and Yan-Aldo. The winners face each other for Interim or n°1 contender status and face Cejudo in the summer. Meanwhile Cejudo defends the 125 against Joe B in the spring

Faber has some balls to get in there with Yan

I don't think Henry is scared either, he just thinks Aldo is a big money fight. I don't see Aldo as much of a draw now though

Triple C should call out McGregor. Conor would love to fight a bloated 125 pounder

What a ridicolous show, cejudo is a legit champ but he has to fight the contenders that are more than enough nowadays, stop with this circus please.

I mean in many people's eyes, Jose Aldo just beat the #1 contender in that division. Romero is getting a shot off of 2 losses, yet more people want to see him fight instead of jared cannonier
But, he didn’t. That’s the thing. He’s now 0-1 in the division. How can you get rewarded off a loss, even if we accept it was a robbery (which it wasn’t)?

I like the logic. Give the guy who just lost to the guy you beat a title shot when Sterling, Yan, and possibly Edgar/Sandhagen are waiting in the bread line. Dana's too infatuated with the little midget. Similar logic to giving Conor a 155 title shot over Gaethje if he beats the guy Gaethje just demolished at WW.

But who honestly doesn't want to see that fight ? Aldo looked great and 135 and would smoke Cejudo.

aldo vs henry is the fight I have wanted to see. people tune in to watch aldo. nobody is tuning in to watch sterling or yan yet.

<mma4>
<Goldie11>

It's hard for those little guys get a good payday. You can see Henry is reaching

I don't mind that. Aldo is not an easy fight anyways

Back