Usman vs Colby rematch?

Colby needs to retire he is done nobody wants to hear about him anymore

Not anytime soon. Woodley, Leon , Masvidal deserve a rematch/fight with Kamaru far more than Colby plus he got finished

Why should get a challenger who gets finished get an immediate rematch? Colby needs a nice 2-3 win streak before he gets another titleshot.

Why should get a challenger who gets finished get an immediate rematch? Colby needs a nice 2-3 win streak before he gets another titleshot.
The ref stopped the fight early. Colby deserves an immediate rematch and Dana, being the great president that he is, will give him one

Absolutely.
Till had a go and he's rebuilding.
Same for the American nimrod Covington...

Next for me is the BMF champ...

In the future sure

Usman vs Jorge next, Colby vs Woodley/Leon Edwards

lets face it .. Colbys stand-up was terrible !! and his D I wrestling obviously inst that superior to Usmans D II ..

his head movement and foot work isnt that great either ..

member the old punch out ??

Body Blow !! Body Blow !!

Usman is a confused man on the mic .. and im not so happy about the fake groin kick tactic .. he literally was watching the screen and bounced back up once the replay showed !!

Absolutely.
Till had a go and he's rebuilding.
Same for the American nimrod Covington...

Next for me is the BMF champ...
Agreed. Masvidal is the biggest star in that division and Dana would love to have him as the champion.

I don’t like Colby, but the fight was super close going into the last round. I’d be ok with one win and a rematch.

Back