Who else is an even BIGGER fan of Colby after last night?

Has Colby won you over?

• Total voters

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Besides the poor officiating, injury obtained in the third, and parasitic/opportunistic illegal tactics by Marty Colby truly embodied the spirit of America yesterday: Gritty, aggressive, hard working, and a heart of steel.

Positives:

Colby brought it from start to finish like he said he would, rocked Marty in 4 out of 5 rounds, up on the score cards until the stoppage in the fifth.

Negatives:

Marty faking an injury when Colby hurt him with a body kick, the ref quickly stopping the fight anytime Marty complained, not giving Colby time to recover on two eye pokes, blows to the back of the head, and of course the questionable busy work stoppage.

A disappointing end to a poorly officiated fight BUT Colby showed what he’s made of and why he has the heart to match his trash talk.

I can truly say he’s won me over as one of my favorite active fighters. The champ will be back!

I didnt think he had heart until i saw him go out there and scrap even though he knew his jaw was broken.

regardless of his stupid fake persona thing the dude is tough and very skilled.

Just you, I think.

Nope. I like to watch him fight, but I hate his schtick.

1. Everyone (with common sense) knows he is a good fighter.
  2. But, it's hard to root for a guy who is too stupid to know that when he offends a fighter, he might also be offending a fan.
  3. 90% of what he does is meant to galvanize simpletons, racists and loud people with negative viewpoints. If that's the fan-base he wants - go for it.
  4. When someone who is negative loses, it's like losing twice. Because everyone is laughing and no one is sympathizing with you.

5DF845CE-87B6-47FF-A7B1-57E25E1796AA.jpeg He ended up looking like a beta Cuck and ran from his embarrassment lol

Imagine if he fought like this every fight...
Then he would not have to create that persona..

good fighter.

obnoxious, shitty person.

not a fan, but i did enjoy the fight - especially the finish.

I watched the fight live but couldn’t hear shit.....is his jaw 100% broke. Or was Rogan just inferring bc he had his mouth open and got rocked.

I love joe but we all know sometimes he gets a narrative and runs with it, regardless of its validity. I kept reading closed captions and every other word was “broken jaw.”

thanks sherbros

Besides the poor officiating, injury obtained in the third, and parasitic/opportunistic illegal tactics by Marty Colby truly embodied the spirit of America yesterday: Gritty, aggressive, hard working, and a heart of steel.
Imagine if someone actually believed that. A broken jaw from a strike is a broken jaw from a strike.

Colby is a great fighter trying to get it done. His persona should only trigger babies, but I guess it triggers a lot of adults.

That being said, the fight last night made me long for the GSP times, in all ways.

Positives:

Colby brought it from start to finish like he said he would, rocked Marty in 4 out of 5 rounds, up on the score cards until the stoppage in the fifth.

Negatives:

Marty faking an injury when Colby hurt him with a body kick, the ref quickly stopping the fight anytime Marty complained, not giving Colby time to recover on two eye pokes, blows to the back of the head, and of course the questionable busy work stoppage.

A disappointing end to a poorly officiated fight BUT Colby showed what he’s made of and why he has the heart to match his trash talk.

I can truly say he’s won me over as one of my favorite active fighters. The champ will be back!

Uh, he wasn't up on the score cards though......

I watched the fight live but couldn’t hear shit.....is his jaw 100% broke. Or was Rogan just inferring bc he had his mouth open and got rocked.

I love joe but we all know sometimes he gets a narrative and runs with it, regardless of its validity. I kept reading closed captions and every other word was “broken jaw.”

thanks sherbros
According to Rogain the midget, Colby is the Ali of MMA he fought with a broken jaw—1 in a billion athlete

I became a fan of his speed. He ran from the octagon to the back faster than Forrest did. Colby can move!

Golby got exposed badly. Mediocre fighter with good gas tank but no technique and very soft. Everyone knew he was gonna wilt when things got rough but turtling with less than minute left in last round and running away from the arena was shockingly embarrashing

Back