Had Colby won I would've stop watching UFC

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's entertraining trash talking like McGregor then there's pure cringe

Couldnt you do it anyway?

I wouldn’t have stopped watching but I’m very happy Usman wired his jaw shut and we don’t live in that reality.

<DC-Champ>

One less casual watching... the impact would have been devastating on the sport.

Trump about to be Impeached Colby's jaw impaled somehow all seems right..?

Had Colby won, I would have continued watching UFC. Just saying.

Colby really ruined you people, god damn. Seek help.

No way in hell I'm letting some douchebag's interviews and Twitter bullshit ruin an entire sport for me. I can't stand Colby, but he's an exceptional fighter, sooooo I watch him fight and skip watching him talk, works pretty well

usman is a confused man .. he literally contradicts himself everytime he opens his mouth

nothing that says wow !!

he did in fact do good on going to the body which imo changed things early for colby .. them body shots were rough !!

Unless the entire roster becomes loud mouths with fake personas just ignore it. Too much stock is put into what fighters are saying. We have to listen to some of them talk big all year but then only compete up to three times in the meantime. Just focus on the fights and not the theatrics.

I like Colby, and I’m pretty far left on the political spectrum. He’s clearly putting on an act, and I love how it triggers everyone. I was really hoping he would edge out a W last night. I never really cared for Usman, dating back to his stint on tuf. No personality to speak of. And I’m falling in line with the unfounded theory that he’s on some kind of sauce. Nigerian genetics my ass.

The likes of Khabib and Whitaker get spoonfed laughs, lines and likes and they screw it up.

At least Colby cringes it up.

Back