I’m still a colby fan

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Dude showed heart. Guys like pettis, Conor, cerrone etc would have fold on the spot or on the stool with a broken jaw but Colby stayed in there and gave us another 2 rounds. He sold the card. Last night wasn’t his night but the dude can fight and I’m not a flip flop fake fan. Idc about his fake trash talk but the guy is entertaining.

glad you clarified this to all of us, we were dying to know!

You should be. He lost a fight he was winning due to fluke injury.

He wins that fight 9 times out of 10 without fluke.

Don't tell me a broken jaw didn't change the fight Dynamics.

And don't tell me It's not luck. How many jaws did Usman ever break?

Lol @ Colby fanbois trying to find some emotional security. Colby is literal trash who got what was coming to him. Insulting dead people/ disabled people/ saying racist sh*t, anything to mask his insecurity. He's the lowest form of human and Usman did us all a favor of smashing is sh*t talking mouth for a while. Let's get Colby straws for Christmas, so he can drink while his jaw heals!

That was an act.

Lol @ Colby fanbois trying to find some emotional security. Colby is literal trash who got what was coming to him. Insulting dead people/ disabled people/ saying racist sh*t, anything to mask his insecurity. He's the lowest form of human and Usman did us all a favor of smashing is sh*t talking mouth for a while. Let's get Colby straws for Christmas, so he can drink while his jaw heals!
And you’re probably some ugly musty fat dude in real life

Dude showed heart. Guys like pettis, Conor, cerrone etc would have fold on the spot or on the stool with a broken jaw but Colby stayed in there and gave us another 2 rounds. He sold the card. Last night wasn’t his night but the dude can fight and I’m not a flip flop fake fan. Idc about his fake trash talk but the guy is entertaining.
Still my boy! Lol!

3000 posts in half a year and this delusional post. seek some help man

And you’re probably some ugly musty fat

Underneath all that hurt, all that heartache, of all the suicidal thoughts that your obviously going through because that racist kunt got destroyed, it must have taken you a lot of courage to write that.

Underneath all that hurt, all that heartache, of all the suicidal thoughts that your obviously going through because that racist kunt got destroyed, it must have taken you a lot of courage to write that.
And you’re a fake snoozeman fan. The day snoozeman loses you’re gonna hope on another train lol fat musty losers shouldn’t have opinions

And you’re a fake snoozeman fan. The day snoozeman loses you’re gonna hope on another train lol fat musty losers shouldn’t have opinions
Aahh, Ive gone and hurt your feelings. Hey, I've waited a long time to wind up you Colby nut sack suckers.

It was a great , entertaining fight. Colby's public persona is obviously working, so many people enjoying his loss. I'm not from US so I don't care about his antics, but the guy is hell of a fighter and I'm even a bigger fan than I was 24 hours ago.

Colby fans are taking it harder than Connie fans. LOL love it

Colby was the biggest draw on the card and the two of them put on the best fight.

It's an awesome rivalry.

Back