Edgy fans

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
Feels so good to be a "sensitive liberal snowflake" right now. What with all the body shots, broken jaw, colby running out of the arena? Man that shit was so beautiful.

i doubt usman is a sensitive liberal to be honest

Life's rough when you get joy out of another man coming up short.

Anyone who saw that fight and thinks Colby doesn't deserve a ton of respect for his ability in the cage is lying (to themselves and others). Colby stood in there for 10 minutes with a broken jaw, ate the body shots and was still in that fight. He's a beast in that cage.
Nothing but respect for that performance.

I'm happy to criticize the man's terrible shtick but that doesn't mean I want him to get injured or fail.

Life's rough when you get joy out of another man coming up short.

Anyone who saw that fight and thinks Colby doesn't deserve a ton of respect for his ability in the cage is lying (to themselves and others). Colby stood in there for 10 minutes with a broken jaw, ate the body shots and was still in that fight. He's a beast in that cage.
Nothing but respect for that performance.

I'm happy to criticize the man's terrible shtick but that doesn't mean I want him to get injured or fail.

fuck that. you act like a POS outside the octagon then i hope you get smashed inside of it. If you cry foul after getting smashed then I respect you even less. If you sprint out of the octagon to become twitter fingers than you lose respect.

Just because you're a loyal dick rider doesn't mean shit to us.

Huh?
are you talking about me or Colby?
Because I'm not a Colby fan. I am an Usman fan. I just don't agree with the sentiment that there is anything to criticize about Colby's performance in the cage last night. Dude fought with a broken jaw and was giving it as well as he took it. I respect that.

I don't like his shtick and said as much.

It's so good to not be an American because I can ignore all political bias and see the fights and the fighters objectively.

Here's the verdict: Colby is a good fighter whether you agree with his politic or not.

fuck that. you act like a POS outside the octagon then i hope you get smashed inside of it. If you cry foul after getting smashed then I respect you even less. If you sprint out of the octagon to become twitter fingers than you lose respect.

Are you aware that no one cares? Sad!

Back