Media Brett Okamoto - reliable sources confirm jaw break

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Tough tough mofo! Fought 9+ minutes with a broken jaw.

Colby wins rematch without fluke injury.

Fluke injury was the changing point of the fight.

Last edited:

Tough tough mofo! Fought 9+ minutes with a broken jaw

Absolutely awesome he will go months eating through a straw. I hope the straws he has to use are made in America and not in China. ha ha
Make America Great. It took an African to teach him a lesson. Awesome ha ha.

This is what a broken jaw looks like. They have to sew it together with metal pins. Even the biggest motor mouths have trouble spouting racist shit when them pins start digging in.images-jaw-img2-250x250.jpg

Last edited:
Hubris after speaking so much vulgar over a freakin year.. Never seen a guy speak so much vulgar in UFC history

My dawgs couldn't tell if I
I look like Tom Cruise on Vanilla Sky, it was televised
There's been an accident like GEICO
They thought I was burnt up like Pepsi did Michael

Khabib would've probably KOed Colby in the first rounds
Usman is 2x the striker Khabib is. Not to mention Khabib has NEVER shown high output striking over multiple rounds.

If Khabib tried to do what Usman did with zero grappling he would have gotten drowned.

This fight is weird for me. Im glad Colby lost cause the MAGA shit with paid girls is annoying, but I'm not happy Usman is still champ because he's a blatant PED cheat.

*Jacked
*Explosive fast twitch muscle fibers
*Zero roadwork for cardio
*Endless cardio and artificially improved chin

Usman keeping up his body and cardio alone would be a 9-5 job and still very unlikely natural, but somehow he has time for high level striking, wrestling, and bjj.

Only so much time in a day.

It is ridiculous how many people are celebrating a man getting his jaw broke. Colby deserves respect just like any other fighter who goes out there and puts their body on the line.

My dawgs couldn't tell if I
I look like Tom Cruise on Vanilla Sky, it was televised
There's been an accident like GEICO
They thought I was burnt up like Pepsi did Michael

Are you suggesting Colby should also bring out a song so the world can feel his pain?
I'm all for it, would love to see how he sounds. 'MMMake Ameka greath agen. Bradthilian aminals".
Ha ha

Last edited:
Kamaru beat the breaks off Colby.. did far more damage

It is ridiculous how many people are celebrating a man getting his jaw broke. Colby deserves respect just like any other fighter who goes out there and puts their body on the line.

Nah brah

No he doesn't deserve any respect. He absolutely deserved that broken jaw and CTE. As the saying goes you live by the sword you.. ..

Sorry it should be 'you live with a broken jaw, you die with a broken jaw'.

Usman is 2x the striker Khabib is. Not to mention Khabib has NEVER shown high output striking over multiple rounds.

If Khabib tried to do what Usman did with zero grappling he would have gotten drowned.

This fight is weird for me. Im glad Colby lost cause the MAGA shit with paid girls is annoying, but I'm not happy Usman is still champ because he's a blatant PED cheat.

*Jacked
*Explosive fast twitch muscle fibers
*Zero roadwork for cardio
*Endless cardio and artificially improved chin

Usman keeping up his body and cardio alone would be a 9-5 job and still very unlikely natural, but somehow he has time for high level striking, wrestling, and bjj.

Only so much time in a day.

Khabib threw 255 sturikes standing against Iaquinta on short notice, outjabbed him badly, busted his face and outstruck to a 50-43 decision. And Iaquinta is a better sturiker than Colby or Usman

Also Khabib > Tibau > Colby

Literally not a single normal person is happy Usman won.

This means that WW will be a fucking dump for at least another year or two.

Masvidal vs Usman would be a crap fight, Mas would lose... Conor is not a real WW, so that matchup won't be happening...

Yeah... literally the most boring outcome possible for a division.

Woodley was at least a semi-interesting dude outside the octagon.

I stopped reading after this ... Usman was getting tagged all over the place by a wrestler mate ...
Colby has good striking........... he doesn't have power but he has solid fundamentals and a really good jab. You don't set a record against Lawler in a 5 round fight with shitty striking.

Khabib has issues on the feet with MJ and Dustin. Then Khabib got edged out in the 3rd round by a battered Conor.

Khabib's hands are so overrated because he dropped Conor off a TD feint. Khabib landed clean as fuck on Conors chin with an over committed overhand and didn't even fully sit Conor down. But somehow he would have KO'd Colby.

Khabib nuthuggers are sounding a lot like the Conor bless kids did a few years back.

Literally not a single normal person is happy Usman won.

You must be out of your freaking mind. Everyone is happy his won especially UFC fighters and insiders. Dude was speaking a pile of mountain of vulgar garbage. His trash talk was not funny just plain vulgar with no humor. He was like that one guy who always says the last joke but just vulgar where nobody laughs

Back