Marc goddard acts like a combat medic

ChoKuRei

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fuckin guy is so eager to stop these fucking fights. I mean seriously what’s with all these quick stoppages someone gets knocked down takes a few baby hammer fists to their gloves or little rabbit punches to the side of the head and these refs are all over it like these fucking guys are going to puke blood from the vicious ground n pound to their guard lol. I mean give them a fuckin chance. You keep saying “defend yourself” this fuckin guy has his hands up defending himself so you just stop it because of some bitch ass hammer fists that aren’t doing any damage. Let them bang. Let them fight to an undisputed finish. This is fucking mma . I swear these fuckin refs think they run the show, fucking knobs.

tell us how you really feel...

Agreed, and also some of those shots were clearly on the guard / back of the head.

Every ref stops fights after a knockdown (or 2) and a flurry of unanswered punches followed by a bit of a flop. Don''t you watch MMA? This always happens.
Colby wasn't lasting another 50s and even if he did the round was a 10-8 and he'd have lost on 2 judges cards and drawn on the 3rd.

There's a way around it, get a fighter to sign a no stoppage until I'm unconscious disclaimer and then see who dies first.

Fucking liberals want to see Colby dead!
<{nope}>

You should cry about it on the internet, TS!

Agreed, and also some of those shots were clearly on the guard / back of the head.

It doesn't matter. Pretending to pray to Mecca while someone punches you (even if some are to the back of the head) isn't intelligently defending yourself.

This fuckin guy is so eager to stop these fucking fights. I mean seriously what’s with all these quick stoppages someone gets knocked down takes a few baby hammer fists to their gloves or little rabbit punches to the side of the head and these refs are all over it like these fucking guys are going to puke blood from the vicious ground n pound to their guard lol. I mean give them a fuckin chance. You keep saying “defend yourself” this fuckin guy has his hands up defending himself so you just stop it because of some bitch ass hammer fists that aren’t doing any damage. Let them bang. Let them fight to an undisputed finish. This is fucking mma . I swear these fuckin refs think they run the show, fucking knobs.

Turtling up for 20 seconds isn't intelligently defending yourself dickhead....

absolutely agree unfortunately i cant like your post because of the gayest double yellows ever given out on sherdog.

the best referees are:

Marco Broesen
Yuji shimada
mario yamasaki
yves lavigne

the worst are:
goddard
herb dean
miragliotta

No nonsense Goat Peterson would never give us nonsense stoppages like that.

Ha ha it was absolutely beautiful the gay fukker got knocked the fuk out to rabbit punches. ha haa
I love it, you have Colby running from the Octogan like the cowardly pussy that he is. He's now bitching on twitter like a bitch. Crying how he's been hard done by. The pain of that fukking broken jaw is awesome.
You Colby nuthuggers must be in a state of mourning. ha ha

Surprised that other reject Pres Trump hasn't tweeted with some words of support. Oops I forgot he's too busy fighting impeachment.

Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake, two of the biggest racists around getting complete ass-whopping. ha ha

absolutely agree unfortunately i cant like your post because of the gayest double yellows ever given out on sherdog.
You may not be able to like it, but you can still cry and lose a weeks sleep because of it. ha ha Colby nuthuggers in a stage of mourning. ha ha

Back