The crowd acted like Colby threw something big every time he swang

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
His punches were never committed, not to mention his technique is at the same level of Maia and Askren. The worst crowd of the year

And those cringey USA chants. Just a bunch of dumb rednecks.

I remember him throwing Usman off balance a couple times. The crowd was a little biased but that's ok, it's what crowds do!

Crowd was good, they actually made noise. which is what you want.

Colby throws the best arm punches in MMA.

Colby bless

I remember him throwing Usman off balance a couple times. The crowd was a little biased but that's ok, it's what crowds do!
It's like they've never heard of a crowd favorite before. Lets talk about Struve getting boo'd when he was trying to recover from an illegal shot. That shit was aggravating this crowd was typical.

Crowd were racist. They got shut up hard and started sucking usmans dick real fast though when he taught their hope a lesson.

His punches were never committed, not to mention his technique is at the same level of Maia and Askren. The worst crowd of the year
Kinda like Rogan and DC with every strike Usman threw or every strike Holloway threw.

Colby punches like a bitch. He's like the male Joanna J. Usman played his game and still outstruck him.

It's feminine threads like this, that make Colby so popular and so many fans.

Colby punches like a bitch. He's like the male Joanna J. Usman played his game and still outstruck him.
I'm sorry that not every fighter can be built like a brick shit house in their weight class that throws at 100% for 25 minutes without gassing.

USADA isn't there to catch cheats. It's there to give the UFC a pass in case of the freaks you are so in love with kills or maims a fighter in the cage so they don't get banned by the federal government.

It's feminine threads like this, that make Colby so popular and so many fans.
but is he really popular? the one event he headlined had really bad ratings.

I'm sorry that not every fighter can be built like a brick shit house in their weight class that throws at 100% for 25 minutes without gassing.

USADA isn't there to catch cheats. It's there to give the UFC a pass in case of the freaks you are so in love with kills or maims a fighter in the cage so they don't get banned by the federal government.
your boy got finished so the other guy must've cheated. how convenient.

Yup, the crowd that didnt cheer for your guy is evil and racist.

Lol "same level as Maia and Askren". Can't take you seriously.

Kamaru is just tough. Credit to him for that.

Not really. Lots in the crowd supporting Usman. The crowd was just actually acknowledging the shots Colby was landing unlike Rogan.

His lack of punching power is astonishing. Especially for fighting at WW. 2 tkos in 17 fights.

I don't like Colby, and saw him down 1-3 going into the 5th, but his boxing has improved a lot. He impressed me most in rds 4 and 5, fighting through the pain to stay competitive and even jumping out to a short-lived lead in the 5th.

Colby striking is better than both those fighters you named. Fat people shouldn’t have an opinion on striking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back