Colby "fans" today

Yx5BEhM.png

Shit I'm perfectly fine. My boy fought a hell of a fight, and he'll be back. Haters just make a bigger fan out of me. Unlike most of the weak-kneed Sherbruhs who run for the hills when their boy takes an L.

Respect for Colby i dont like him but the guy is really tough and showed a lot of heart
e43922a08af484018a4e747acd199e47b6bddf529f799c4bf6c6ce92a27aab22__01.jpg

Shit I'm perfectly fine. My boy fought a hell of a fight, and he'll be back. Haters just make a bigger fan out of me. Unlike most of the weak-kneed Sherbruhs who run for the hills when their boy takes an L.

You're a good guy.
I'm more talking about the fans that come up with all kinds of excuses and diminish the performance of Usman and therefore also diminish the performance of Colby.

Both guys fought a great fight. No real losers in that fight, imo.
Yet some Colby fans really showcased their retardation in the last few hours. And Colby himself did, too. Blaming the ref and whatnot. Just take the loss like a man instead of crying on twitter like the very definition of a soyboy.

Last edited:

Run for the hills like Colby ran out of the arena when he got stopped? LOL.

So satisfying watching his jaw get broken.

Karma is a bitch.

More like Colby haters... too emotionally unstable to realise it's just a guy willing to do what it takes to get paid and get ahead.

Just cause you're over emotionally invested in some BS.

Personally think he;s a great fighter, has a funny gimmick and it was an early stoppage. Goddard is a chit ref and has a history of terrible stoppages.

Run for the hills like Colby ran out of the arena when he got stopped? LOL.

Aint running no where. See that's the point. Anybody who bags on a professional fighter who fought that fight (even with a broken-jaw) always looks like a goof in the end. You aint getting no high ground there.

Naw, I tend to run at the haters, it upsets their cozy little fair-weather balance here on Sherduhhg.

Colby gave a good account of himself in the fight imo. It's a shame he got stopped right at the end.
I don't think his stock took a hit at all. If anything it went up. He showed he is more than talk.

Lmao. Yeah, you are such a badass.

All you fuckers are just falling into his trap. The best way to hate Colby is to try to come off as emotionless regarding him.

Lmao. Yeah, you are such a badass.

Me? Probably more than you, but these professional fighters? No. Then again I'm not a clown who bags on fighters when they lose, even the ones I don't like.

To me, you're a bitch. Plain and simple Lol.

Then again I'm not a clown who bags on fighters when they lose, even the ones I don't like.

Oh come on man. When you talk the amount of trash that Colby did, even making fun of Usman's dead coach and insulting his family you kinda deserve the hate.

That's really not what MMA is about. Colby is a real good fighter, tough and whatnot, but he has a disgusting personality and after the fight doesn't even have the balls to back all his trash-talk up and adress the fans, instead he runs out of the arena crying and then complains on twitter like some nu-male soyboy. That is hilarious, ironic and embarassing.

Imagine acting like you're some high-testosterone alpha male who fucks 10s all day (like the average sherdogger) and then crying on twitter after a loss like a bitch.

You're a good guy.
I'm more talking about the fans that come up with all kinds of excuses and diminish the performance of Usman and therefore also diminish the performance of Colby.

Both guys fought a great fight. No real losers in that fight, imo.
Yet some Colby fans really showcased their retardation in the last few hours. And Colby himself did, too. Blaming the ref and whatnot. Just take the loss like a man instead of crying on twitter like the very definition of a soyboy.

Colby fans are assholes, generally speaking. I am one of them. Kind of put in that position with all the haterade drinkers. But I agree with the general sentiment of your post.

Its funny, Conor's antics 1000x worse, yet Sherduhhg couldn't stop slurping his knob. I guess all you have to do to be liked is... 1. Not be American 2. Have a flashy style.

The "antics" are just an excuse to be a hater (or a lover) as far as I'm concerned.

Its funny, Conor's antics 1000x worse, yet Sherduhhg couldn't stop slurping his knob. I guess all you have to do to be liked is... 1. Not be American 2. Have a flashy style.

That's true, however Conor didn't make it political. A lot of people are fed-up with people politicizing every little thing and MMA really is the last thing that should be about politics or nationalities.

Me? Probably more than you, but these professional fighters? No. Then again I'm not a clown who bags on fighters when they lose, even the ones I don't like.

To me, you're a bitch. Plain and simple Lol.

Oh no! Not a bitch! Whatever will I do!

Hahahahahaha. You are a giant fucking loser, man. No wonder you like Colby. He is the patron saint of giant fucking losers.

Back