Worst Reactions to a Loss?

Can’t Handle My Riddum

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Given Colby's pretty bad reaction to today's loss, can you think of any other guys or girls that go down in the pantheon of MMA losses as the worst ways to take a loss?

Where does Colby's post fight run out of the cage and then Twitter denial rank in these losses? Top 5? Par for the course? Not that bad?

Let me here your thoughts on worst reactions to a loss. Youtube links to post-fight saltiness welcome!

I'd rather have someone leaving immediately than someone giving excuses in the post-fight interview inside the octagon.

Paul Daley takes the cake

960x0.jpg

What about post-fight excuses from behind your phone? Surely that's worse.
I wasn't rooting for either. Thought it was a good stoppage and Kamaru rightfully won via knockout.
I just don't think it's thaat much of a bad move by Colby to leave immediately, really nothing else, my man.

Maybe he needed to go to hospital because he had a broken jaw?

Given Colby's pretty bad reaction to today's loss, can you think of any other guys or girls that go down in the pantheon of MMA losses as the worst ways to take a loss?

Where does Colby's post fight run out of the cage and then Twitter denial rank in these losses? Top 5? Par for the course? Not that bad?

Let me here your thoughts on worst reactions to a loss. Youtube links to post-fight saltiness welcome!
Just saw Colby's tweet.
Poor reaction from him, agree with you.

Sean Sherk once ran out of the cage, the arena, and down the road to avoid post-fight drug test.

Well the only one I can think of that was an awful reaction but not because the fighter was actually that bad.....

Overeem losing to Stipe. You can tell he really believed Stipe tapped, and had just been brutally KO'd so he wasn't all there.

Back