The previous WW Champ had the Grease Gate scandal, this champ has the PROXY NUT scandal

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Usman FAKED an injured nut shot to get a break. Took the play right out of Yoel Romero's playbook. Every WW champ is plagued with dishonorable tactics. Makes me SICK. #proxynut

You forgot about TKO win via punches to the back of the head.

im not sure it was fake. I think it was a cup hit. His not the greatest actor, not sure he could of sold a fake one.

Usman FAKED an injured nut shot to get a break. Took the play right out of Yoel Romero's playbook. Every WW champ is plagued with dishonorable tactics. Makes me SICK. #proxynut

butthurt tears are the saltiest

Attachments

• cartman tears.gif
    cartman tears.gif
    400.8 KB · Views: 1
EL0BQ4AUwAAUEk0

what about the blatant eyepoke inserted afterwards?

what about the 3rd round where Kumaru cleanly broke Colby's jaw and Colby tried to fake an eyepoke to avoid a flurry from Usman?

This is hilarious , hopefully his jaw gets wired shut for a while so won't have to hear him whine

By chance are you retarded?

maxresdefault-7.jpg

wait, hold up. previous WW champ is Tyron Woodley. he had no grease gate scandal, that's GSP...

You think when Colby got rocked and buried his face in Usman’s crotch he was looking for the proxy nut?

learned it from Hughes against GSP

Back