Media Dana - Colby is a jackass but a tough guys fighting with a broken jaw!

RNC555

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Note Doctors verified his jaw break after this interview!

He wouldn’t have to be a Jackass and put on the act if you cunts actually paid your fighters instead of filling your driveway with snow.

Dana: “I don’t give a fuck”

Dana has no class.

Colby goes out of his way to promote his fights and in return gets called a jackass by the president of the UFC.

Would Dana prefer Colby not promote the fights? Would he prefer guys like Mighty Mouse who do no build up and promotion?

EL0AcDcWkAEHdWS.jpg

So much for the narrative that Colby was going to get cut if he lost this fight lol... Like it or not, but the guy can bring it and his character does bring interest to his fights.

Colby Vs Woodley would definitely be the fight to make.

Completely agree with everything pink goof said here.

Fake broken jaw to make himself sound tough because he knew the end was near

Just like mcgregors balloon foot and 100 torn ACL's

So much for the narrative that Colby was going to get cut if he lost this fight lol... Like it or not, but the guy can bring it and his character does bring interest to his fights.
Agreed and you can argue he was winning until he got injured. Anyway, I think with a win or two he can get a rematch. Will be interesting to see how this fight would have ended without the jaw break.

Fake broken jaw to make himself sound tough because he knew the end was near

Just like mcgregors balloon foot and 100 torn ACL's
I dont think its fake though. He was winning before the break and started losing afterwards.

He got broken jaw in r3?

Lol

Excuses

I dont think its fake though. He was winning before the break and started losing afterwards.
No he wasnt. First round was close. 2nd and 3rd was usman. He only clearly won the fourth.

He got broken jaw in r3?

Lol

Excuses
You realize he was winning before that? like literally the only reason he lost is a fluke injury.

How many jaws did Usman break in his career prior to this? 0. Fluke it is.

You realize he was winning before that? like literally the only reason he lost is a fluke injury.

No one was winning
Fight was terrible

Lol

He wouldn’t have to be a Jackass and put on the act if you cunts actually paid your fighters instead of filling your driveway with snow.

Dana: “I don’t give a fuck”

Man, only kids would be salty that a wealthy person, who literally brought a sport they enjoy into the main stream, spends his money he earned on himself.

It's okay, you can be bitter and jealous of those with more. I'd say one day you'll understand how business works, but it's pretty clear that would be a lie with how you think.

No he wasnt. First round was close. 2nd and 3rd was usman. He only clearly won the fourth.
He won first 2 and 4th on two of the judges score cards. He was winning and the injury destroyed his chances.

<36>

Lol, don't be retarded. Usman intentionally hit Colby as hard as he could have and it broke his jaw. How is that a fluke injury? That makes no sense.

Back