So many new Snoozeman fans

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
its amazing once a fighter win so many "fans" pop up. LOL once snoozeman loses all these "fans" are going to run away like cockroaches.

He gained me as a fan from the Woodley fight, can't say I was impressed with either guy tonight.

I was actually surprised at all the haters on the fence coming out!
Like where the fuck were your balls before?!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Nobody is actually a Marty fan. Just anti Trump types and Wakanda forever types revelling in the fact that 'That white Trump guy lost'.

He looked pretty average to me. He got the finish but he's never going to be great

Still don't like either fighter but like Colby less.

Don't want to see either as a main event unless it's against each other again.

OP has a cringy gif and is clearly salty his boyfriend idol took an L. Don't get too butthurt OP, its only the internet. There's a lot of nice people outside your moms basement trust me fam

Both guys deserve major props, two of the most highly skilled welterweights in the world.

That was a toe to toe old fashion BRAWL, most entertaining fight of either of their careers imo.

So many salty crybaby colby fans making excuses or trying to rationalize.

OP has a cringy gif and is clearly salty his boyfriend idol took an L. Don't get too butthurt OP, its only the internet. There's a lot of nice people outside your moms basement trust me fam
lol ugly nerd keep dreaming about white girls you cant get.

So many sad Colbois trying to play it off or make excuses. Can you imagine how unbearable those posters would be right now has Colby won? God.

Nobody is actually a Marty fan. Just anti Trump types and Wakanda forever types revelling in the fact that 'That white Trump guy lost'.
This is exactly what I am getting from this forum after the fight. Usman won, good fight. Stop projecting your racism on everyone else.

Where are these Usman fans? I just see able a bunch of people who are either happy or angry that Colby lost.

Where are these Usman fans? I just see able a bunch of people who are either happy or angry that Colby lost.
Where are the people angry that he lost? Show me the thread. I think that is the projection I was referring to.

Back