Honestly Colby would have been better off standing his ground after the fight..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Instead of running away he should have stayed for the interview, say how it was an early stoppage and how hes still ready to go/was winning etc etc would have been a lot more badass than.....running away lol

if you are gonna have that asshole character than you have to have it after defeat too, truly show that nothing bothers you.

Not a good look.

but then again it was all an act and the man is human after all, he put a ton of hard work into this fight and career and is probably heartbroken, tears will probably be shed.

I agree. He should have stood his ground and just used the shit stoppage as an excuse.

he had a really painful erection....

Trumps inbred sons were waiting for him to suck them off

Yeah running was pretty lame. But it's marginally better than crying in the ring if that's what was coming.

I imagine he was kind of in a hurry to fix his broken face.

He didn't really need to be an asshole after it, but I do agree he should have stayed and given props to Usman.

It is a bad look, but like you said, he is human.

That said, he will be heavily criticized for it. It's a good thing his name isn't Forrest Covington. It'll spare him that part of the shoops.

Instead of running away he should have stayed for the interview, say how it was an early stoppage and how hes still ready to go/was winning etc etc would have been a lot more badass than.....running away lol

if you are gonna have that asshole character than you have to have it after defeat too, truly show that nothing bothers you.

Not a good look.

but then again it was all an act and the man is human after all, he put a ton of hard work into this fight and career and is probably heartbroken, tears will probably be shed.

His jaw was a mess. He couldn't even close his mouth let alone let alone speak

Very reminiscent of Forrest after the Anderson fight

Not a good look.

Joe doesn't interview finished fighters.....

Hating for no reason I guess. Your ignorance

Isn't his jaw broke? If so, jogging out the arena to get surgery is probably a good option.

If its not broken, bad look

Joe doesn't interview finished fighters.....

Hating for no reason I guess. Your ignorance
He didnt even stay for the announcement, I mean I get it, he needs his jaw attended too lol cant hate on that!

Even conor stayed in the ring after his loss to khabib. Didnt ronda stay after her loss?

Colby really wasn't an asshole. He put on that schtick and started wearing that hat to appeal to a certain fan base. It obviously worked.

He's become an asshole though.

Dude had a broken jaw, probably needed medical attention ASAP

Back