TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jose Aldo - 9 title defenses

Max Holloway - 3 title defenses

83B06351-87C8-402E-92ED-712BE266DDDF.jpeg

Last edited:
Too late. Joe Rogan already mentioned 5 times tonight that Holloway is the consensus greatest featherweight of all time. Differing opinions do not exist. All hail Joe Rogan and Max GOAT Holloway.

yeah i don't get why Rogan always says Holloway is the featherweight goat? like based on what? Their accomplishments are not in the same league, tMax never dominated like aldo in his prime.

Conor is more of a FW GOAT than Max. Aldo is above both of them for sure.

that just means Volk is the new consensus GOAT

A UFC color commentator hyping the champ by using slight hyperbole (Holloway could actually be said to be top-3, reasonably).

Why does this offend people?

They also showed Mcgregor and Max beating Aldo just before the Aldo fight. The UFC is comically incompetent, embrace the circus.

Posted this on another thread. It's funny how all you need to do is string together some good wins and you are the goat, then the next guy beats you and he is the goat.

I understand trying to hype the champ up, but GOAT essentially means nothing in MMA at this point.
GOAT means whomever had some decent wins the past year.

Joe is always saying dumb shit. It’s like some innate compulsion

Aldo’s stock went up in the eyes of the fans yesterday, in more ways than one.

In the PBP thread I said the him being FW goat is debatable and got told I was an idiot lmao

Glad to see sense has prevailed finally

if he gets paid to say those then its not his fault.but if he clearly believes max is the fw goat.then theres something wrong with joe.

He KEPT saying it. I like Joe, but it's weird. I don't think the majority of MMA fans would vote for Holloway as the FW GOAT, but Joe kept repeating it. How is Max's FW resume better than Aldo's??

Beating the GOAT doesn't make you the GOAT.
Rogan is a retard.

Even Holloway himself says Aldo is the FW GOAT.

Joe always has to crown someone a GOAT at the end of every PPV. The fact that Max best Aldo twice, doesn’t make him the GOAT. It just means he was better on the night of the fight. When Spinks beat Ali, no one was calling Spinks the GOAT immediately after. It’s about your accomplishments. That’s like calling Weidman the middleweight GOAT after beating Anderson and a couple of defenses.

weed has really made rogan delusion he needs alpha brain

Rogan’s Brain has been turned to mush via a combination of Alpha Brain, DMT, steroids, and elk meat. Expect him to only get dumber too.

Been saying it for at least a decade. Idiot has to go

Back