That's my girl...

She must have been hitting the weights. I saw her hit a bitch with a 12 price combo like 2-3 fights ago and it didn't even leave a mark. Nows shes sleeping bitches

Im so proud

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

These self fulfilling prophecy threads after the fact, are annoying as fuck

Her hands looked good obviously. She needs to focus a bit on defense though and watch counters. I look forward to watching her career.

If more girl fights went like that I might actually be interested in watching them. Well done good KO

Awesome fight !!

the KO and great follow up !!

She must have been hitting the weights. I saw her hit a bitch with a 12 price combo like 2-3 fights ago and it didn't even leave a mark. Nows shes sleeping bitches

Im so proud
Seemed like good timing, form and precision more than power.

Her defence isn't always the greatest, she needs to get in the habit of keeping her hands up a bit more than she does. Especially so after throwing a punch or two and then stepping back, gets hit a lot on the retreat.

Hopefully we'll see more consistency from her. I've been feeling like Aldana and Grasso haven't progressed as much as we would have liked from their Invicta days, and I was feeling for a while they they weren't going to get much better at their current gym.

Hopefully they'll both keep improving because I'd hate to see either of them leave their gym while Mexico is trying to find its feet in MMA.

She's probably hooking up with Akhmadov backstage right this second for his awesome performance

Hopefully we'll see more consistency from her. I've been feeling like Aldana and Grasso haven't progressed as much as we would have liked from their Invicta days, and I was feeling for a while they they weren't going to get much better at their current gym.

Hopefully they'll both keep improving because I'd hate to see either of them leave their gym while Mexico is trying to find its feet in MMA.

Alexa has been training in the US

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back