Logically Usman dominates Colby

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Muscle Mass

1128465360.jpg.0.jpg

ColbyCovingtonHero.jpg

Yeah Usman has a significant size/strength advantage. Just look at how they both did against RDA in similar sequences

No idea how Usman makes 170 so easily. Dudes barely sucked in or anything

Colby doesnt have much of a chance at all

It's really down to if Kamaru can maintain his cardio, it's the only way I can see him losing.

The sacrifice is less cardio.....

Cardio will be Colby's biggest asset (as it always is)

Yeah Usman has a significant size/strength advantage. Just look at how they both did against RDA in similar sequences

Usman could def win, but this is gonna be a tough fight for both guys... really could go either way, they are very similar.

On paper usman wins with ease. I cannot see colby winning unless it was freak injury.

How do you logically dominate someone with muscle mass?
{<huh}

I thought this thread was going to be about their argumentative skills.

So many people think fighting is a body building contest.

They both beat Maia and RDA so it's going into a sixth round.

I think Usman has better skills to, if only slightly

guess we will find out

I was impressed with how Usman dominated Woodley so easily. Usman got this in the bank. Cody has wrassling and that's it. Usman via another dominant performance, imo...

heard some people say that it's easier to cut weight if you have more muscles. some weird explanation about how they hold a lot of water or something.

Man I just wanted to see more sequel/continuation of this new side chick. But I don't let my hopes up too much I guess.

mmm black folks are generally ripped but dont weigh that much... i have a friend whos about 5-10 167lbs ripped more then usman and throws up 225 with ease. ive seen him even get 285 few times with his max one time rep being 315... shits annoying.. even though im half n half... hes always been able to throw up heavy weight with ease. while running fast as lightning...whats funny is the looks he gets from white muscle heads in the gym the look of disgust and jealousy is hilarious to me.

Back