There will be 3 main card upsets tonight

Dirty Dik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Not going to go into a ton of detail here but i'm feeling confident with these picks tonight.

1. Aldo +165. First round should be close but as the fight progresses Aldo's experience and technical striking advantage will shine through.

2. Volkanovski +170. Max is an outstanding champion but his time at the top is nearing the end. Volkanovski is very strong, has great fight IQ and doesn't stop coming forward. I expect him to land a big punch early and get the stoppage at some point.

3. Covington +165. Very evenly matched fight. I think the difference here is Colby's constant pressure and gas tank. People like to point out that Usman's cardio held strong against Woodly for 5 rounds. I'd argue that Usman was in complete control the entire time and fought at a pace that he is comfortable with. While the two may trade rounds early on, I expect Colby to win the later rounds and ultimately win a decision based on superior conditioning.

I agree with your predictions so you’ll probably be wrong on all of them, sorry bout that.

Agree with Volkanovski, Aldo is a possibility. I would be shocked if Covington wins though.

I agree with your predictions so you’ll probably be wrong on all of them, sorry bout that.

Wtf volkanovski land early and finish max?
giphy (2).gif

I swear last time 3 titles were on the line we got 3 new champs.

Not going to go into a ton of detail here but i'm feeling confident with these picks tonight.

1. Aldo +165. First round should be close but as the fight progresses Aldo's experience and technical striking advantage will shine through.

2. Volkanovski +170. Max is an outstanding champion but his time at the top is nearing the end. Volkanovski is very strong, has great fight IQ and doesn't stop coming forward. I expect him to land a big punch early and get the stoppage at some point.

3. Covington +165. Very evenly matched fight. I think the difference here is Colby's constant pressure and gas tank. People like to point out that Usman's cardio held strong against Woodly for 5 rounds. I'd argue that Usman was in complete control the entire time and fought at a pace that he is comfortable with. While the two may trade rounds early on, I expect Colby to win the later rounds and ultimately win a decision based on superior conditioning.
I think Aldo loses and maybe gets TKO/KO'd and i'm a big Aldo fan. Volk is a live dog and I like Colby as a fighter but I think Usman is better. I think GDR might be able to beat Nunes. That's the upset I like tonight.

aldo is way past prime and chinny, even if he does win it wont be a shock he should of moved up to 55 rooting against him
volkanovski is like 5'4, max handles him with ease if he does beat max that will imo be a upset cant stand max, so im rooting for him but have very little hope
colby will get out powered and layed on for 5 rds im rooting for colby and yes id be shocked if he wins

I think Colby should be a bigger underdog than he is. Dont see him winning this one.

I think GDR/Faber/Aldo will be the upsetters.

I bet all underdogs on the main card. Not that I think it will happen but I could see 4/5 with faber being the exception. I made a 50 cent parlay that pays 121

There will be 300 I know what's going to happen threads on the forum tonight

I think Aldo is always a live fighter and believe Volk has a good shot. But i feel loke Colby is gonna lose badly. God i hope Colby gets smashed

I agree that Usman’s cardio being good has a lot to do with how he always seems to be in control. I think Colby can set a good pace if it stays on the feet for a long time.

Are those really upsets? Kind of digging your picks. Torn on Colby. Not sure if its my dislike for him or what. I cans see either winning that one.

Back