The Heavies

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a casual fan. I like to subscribe to fights every once in awhile. Like the one tonight.

But I don't get the hate you guys put on us Mayberries.

I been watching this since 1999 and UFC 1 but all the sudden if you don't know Khabibs waist size your a "Casual"

I don't agree with this.

I know it was made in 93 but I'm just saying. I started watching in 99

Haven't seen Mayberry plebs mentioned once on the heavies in my years posting here.

I forgot you people even existed.

The fuck?

We dont really speak of you here.

Casuals we give shit to when they speak because they say stupid shit.

All in all keep the casuals coming imo. They make the sport bigger which in turn gives us new and better athletes.

I venture to the berries every once in awhile. You guys are kinda weird, but the heavies have been going downhill for years now.

You are a Filthy Casual! get it right fucking Noob..

c9ac60092f595e1490808d8f0db5021d305aa644.gifv

I heard the Mayberries are a bunch of cucks.

Haven't seen Mayberry plebs mentioned once on the heavies in my years posting here.

I forgot you people even existed.

The fuck?
They never are but I watch this forum and you guys kill any kids that try to talk Karate and they don't know how many inches khabib can reach. It's ridiculous.

They never are but I watch this forum and you guys kill any kids that try to talk Karate and they don't know how many inches khabib can reach. It's ridiculous.
Why are Karate kids coming into a UFC specific discussion board and posting?

We've discussed how karate is effective for guys like machida and wonderboy multiple times.

Where are you getting this shit. Half the heavies is just shit posting Khabib and Conor gifs.

I prefer sharing my feelings in the Mayberry with the intellectuals than to read posts about human cock fighting & hating on PED users.

If you weren’t fighting with Genghis Khan in the 1190s then you are a casual noob

Why are Karate kids coming into a UFC specific discussion board and posting?

We've discussed how karate is effective for guys like machida and wonderboy multiple times.

Where are you getting this shit. Half the heavies is just shit posting Khabib and Conor gifs.
Connor>Jones

Back