Khabib was paid $1 million to show for the Joshua/ruiz fight

Khabib fans now bragging about his money.

Khabib is Dagestani Conor 2.0.

It's not about money for Khabib though. It's about legacy and that's why he wants the Mayweather fight!

{<BJPeen}

"Bro, wanna go watch the boxing match tonight?"

"Naaaa."

"They're gonna pay you $1 Million to show up."

"Where's my papakha?!"

It's not about money for Khabib though. It's about legacy and that's why he wants the Mayweather fight!

{<BJPeen}
yea thats stupid.. what khabib meant was that if they paid him big money he will not sellout and accept the fight thats why he is fighting ferguson instead of conor rematch looks like he is standing by his word

#GOAT

Everything McTapper wishes he could be, but never will.

1538890645.jpg

Khabib fans now bragging about his money.

Khabib is Dagestani Conor 2.0.
only when it comes to comparing him with Conor because it triggers them that Khabib not only is a better fighter but makes more money aswel lol

Khabibs payouts always has the most credible sources ever. His dad or Dana.
<{cruzshake}>

Thanks T Conor.

Didnt Ruiz make 20 million dollars from his "tour" alone? He could have made so much more money after the 2. Joshua fight ... dumb haha

Anderson Silva money
<{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>

then who the fuck is credible source then lol
Dazn, commissions, government. You’re trusting the two people that have one job: make this guy a superstar. If Dana said he was paid $1500 to show VS. $1 million to show, what’s gonna generate more talk around their fighter?

Last edited:
muslims and money, big surprise.

irish and money, a bar tab.

source: conor

Conor made

Dazn, commissions, government. You’re trusting the two people that have one job: make this guy a superstar. If Dana said he was paid $1500 to show VS. $1 million to show, what’s gonna generate more talk around their fighter?

Really?

Several fighters said that the numbers published by commission are complete and utter BS.

Khabib die hards are becoming exactly what they hate in Conor retarded fans.

Khabib die hards are becoming exactly what they hate in Conor retarded fans.

I think it's Sherdog in general, not just Conor or Khabib fans.
I never cared about PPV % and numbers and TV-delas until i joined Sherdog (I still don't but get drawn in to discussions about it).

The reason I hate Conor fans is mostly because of low IQ.

Back