Germaine De Randamie is the greatest kickboxer of all time?

ImmigrantMentality

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What kind of awards has she gotten in the kickboxing world? I know there's a lot of old school k1 guys in the discussion, but Germaine is greater than all of them? And what of Luci Rijker, I thought people use to refer to her as the greatest female kickboxer of all time?

I'm just going to go ahead and assume you mean, after Chuck Norris.

46-0, win over Julia Budd.

GOAT? Nah. Upper echelon for sure though.

Sorry snowflakes but she couldn't beat a top 100 man and I am being very conservative here.

In straight kickboxing she beats israel adesanya 99/100 times. This is fact.

I don’t like either. But it’s true

Not even close, you can't dismiss all the top guys and gals. She's good, but she's nowhere near GOAT status.

Honestly, it's like asking if Maya Moore or Sue Bird is the best basketball player of all time.

What kind of awards has she gotten in the kickboxing world? I know there's a lot of old school k1 guys in the discussion, but Germaine is greater than all of them? And what of Luci Rijker, I thought people use to refer to her as the greatest female kickboxer of all time?

None of them hit after the bell like De Randemei

giphy.gif

I would assume he meant the greatest female kick boxer of all time.

Rijker is no1 but as far as female kbers go, but GDR is right up there. She was running through everyone back in her kickfighting days.

Records dont mean a thing. Its all about who you beat, now how many you beat.

Look at the record of Israel or Rozenstruik. They didnt beat a lot of top kickboxers.

kickboxing is fucking stupid, its even worse than boxing. i LOVE combat sports to be interrupted constantly by the ref.

30 KO's

My money's on the Iron Lady. Amanda will be outclassed if she doesn't finish this within one round.

She knocked out a man

Unfortunately she has a 9-3 record in MMA which is what matters and Nunes has already beaten her.

Back