Pissed off Jones

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Pissed of Jones is truly the best fighter ever. Inb4 picos and roids but Reyes pissing Jones off will not end up good for him. We saw thst with the DC fights and the second Gus fight. I've seen that when Jones doesn't really hate his opponent he fights at a lower gear but dude kicks it up a notch when there is trash talking involved.
I think Jones is gonna destroy him and I'm rooting for him this time again. This will be a very interesting fight for Jones, whether he has lost a step but I won't be surprised if pissed off Jones just completely destroys Reyes.

Goat Jones has nothing to be concerned about!

Challengers get defeated and go.

remember how Ferguson was gonna dethrone Jones? Then all this pansy ass sit about Santos!

Last edited:
"Inb4 picos and roids ...... ........We saw that with the DC fight"

The anger makes his ... pulse ... quicken

One thing you can consistently make threads about here is how great JBJ is.
Facts is facts

yes ..the anger will awaken the latent picograms inside him once again....
jon jones is this generations banner.
dont make him angry..you wont like him when hes angry

You haters will all miss Jon Jones when he's retired. He's the best to ever fight in the UFC

He was pulsing all over Reyes.

You haters will all miss Jon Jones when he's retired. He's the best to ever fight in the UFC
You know it's funny that I agree hes one of if not the best ever but I absolutely not I will not miss him. I dont care about him at all.

One of Jones' strengths is that he seems to be a genuine sociopath and doesn't really have normal emotions. He tries to emulate normal people, like fake crying at his hearing and fighting with DC at the press conference, but it's all fake and he's just doing what he thinks a normal person would do. The actual Jon doesn't really laugh, doesn't really yell or have any emotion in his voice, his first concern after smashing his car into a pregnant lady or wrapping his car full of girls he's cheating on his wife with around a tree is running back to grab cash and drugs and cover it up. His entire 3 hour podcast with Rogan was clearly making up stories and excuses and fumbling around for what he think he should say and not his own actual thoughts.

I have not seen Jon's performances change at all based on the opponent or being "pissed off". The first DC fight was a close but routine victory, and the 2nd was even or maybe even DC slightly getting the better of it through half the time limit until DC dipped hard into the kick. Jon was pretty calm with DC being more aggressive than normal in those fights.

Last edited:
Pissed of Jones is truly the best fighter ever. Inb4 picos and roids but Reyes pissing Jones off will not end up good for him. We saw thst with the DC fights and the second Gus fight. I've seen that when Jones doesn't really hate his opponent he fights at a lower gear but dude kicks it up a notch when there is trash talking involved.
I think Jones is gonna destroy him and I'm rooting for him this time again. This will be a very interesting fight for Jones, whether he has lost a step but I won't be surprised if pissed off Jones just completely destroys Reyes.
That whole presser was funny to me. Valentina fans showed up she kept it humble for the most part but she looked like has bad intentions against Katlyn Chookagian who sort of just looked happy to be there.

Jones was pouty he didn't get an instant HW title fight with Stipe. Still JJ whole demeanor during that press conference was vintage "I'm going to kill you Daniel" Jon Jones. Reyes sort of tried go with a Masvidal look but and I don't think Jones "has him shook" he just seems like a generally good person and Bones was in serial killer mode which made for some funny moments.

Yeah...I'll just say that Jones has a lot of feminine characteristics about him based off of this press conference.

Especially the first 5 minutes.

well sure he win he hit 4 or 5 eye pokes and still be on peds

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back