Uzman vs Covington: Fakest fight ever?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Uzman is saying he's immigrant. He was born in USA. It's like saying he's mom or grandma is an immigrant, so he is an immigrant. Apparently used to go by Marty. I wonder where his Nigerian flags were when he was training in olympic training centre in USA.

Colby, well, you know Colby, the whole personal is as fake as it gets. He probably doesn't even like Trump, I mean, kinda hard to unless you are..well let's not get all political here I guess.

This is the fakest fight ever you know
Screenshot_2019-12-14-01-19-22.png
Is just aldo in the mirror what a fraud...

Yeah, there was no genuine heat in the promos. The crowd wasn't into it at all. Colby should have known you never break kayfabe.

Uzman is saying he's immigrant. He was born in USA. It's like saying he's mom or grandma is an immigrant, so he is an immigrant. Apparently used to go by Marty. I wonder where his Nigerian flags were when he was training in olympic training centre in USA.

Colby, well, you know Colby, the whole personal is as fake as it gets. He probably doesn't even like Trump, I mean, kinda hard to unless you are..well let's not get all political here I guess.
he was born in nigeria, I guess haters will always find a way to shit on a guy ...
thread/

he was born in nigeria, I guess haters will always find a way to shit on a guy ...
thread/
There are some sources outside Wikipedia that claim he was born in Texas, while his older brother came from Nigeria. Who knows?
Capture1576284370.jpg

Meh.

When you hang out with white people, they eventually give you a white person nickname.

That's just what happens.

Back