Can someone direct me to the Colby MAGA War Wagon?

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The fucker has grown on me. It is what it is. I get what hes doing and hes a tough ass fighter. Sure hes not the most exciting, but neither was chael and we liked him for the same reasons. I dont find Marty to be very entertaining and woodly had some snoozers as champ too, so whats the problem? This guy has put the pressure on him self and delivered. I watched him dominate on of my all time favorites in robbie. Im not a huge fan or anything but i feel like if your gonna jump on it better be BEFORE the fight. I know im not the only one hes growing on. Who else has the balls to admit hes growing on them too?

If you need to be directed to one there must be none...

It’s in the welfare line complaining about taxes, and government handouts.

I started to change on Colby when I saw his actual skills backing up the trash talk. And how much people get triggered by the trash talk. He is obviously trolling on purpose and people let it cloud their thinking.

As far as boring, to each his own. I absolutely loved the shut down/ pressure,
/cardio/ volume style of the Diaz bros and Colby seems to be a 2.0 version of that with aggressive wrestling.

He as grown on me too, brother. Although I don't agree with his "act" he is undoubtedly talented and the lesser of the two-boring evils that are competing this weekend.

Just got done getting a little MAGA done myself...

pun33-jpg.3686222

The fucker has grown on me. It is what it is. I get what hes doing and hes a tough ass fighter. Sure hes not the most exciting, but neither was chael and we liked him for the same reasons. I dont find Marty to be very entertaining and woodly had some snoozers as champ too, so whats the problem? This guy has put the pressure on him self and delivered. I watched him dominate on of my all time favorites in robbie. Im not a huge fan or anything but i feel like if your gonna jump on it better be BEFORE the fight. I know im not the only one hes growing on. Who else has the balls to admit hes growing on them too?
As the leader of this glorious nation i accept you in bro.
Welcome to Chaos Nation.

The Wall, is to DAMN HIGH!!!

Back