Boxers vs UFC Fighters card with Floyd vs XX - who do you want to see?

maxime

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
With Dana talking to Claressa Shields I think the mega event coming in 2020 might be a full card of Boxing with UFC fighters taking on professional boxers.
Who do you got on that card?

What in MMA with full ruleset or just in a cage with only boxing rules so the boxers dont have to worry about all the other Martial Arts?

I'd watch only if boxers actually compete in MMA... then again it would be over within 1 rnd.

There is no point in this

The boxers win in boxing rules
MMA guys win in MMA rules

And Floyd gets richer without even training

With Dana talking to Claressa Shields I think the mega event coming in 2020 might be a full card of Boxing with UFC fighters taking on professional boxers.
Who do you got on that card?
Floyd vs Ngannou

floyd vs khabib, someone's O has got to GO

ken shamrock vs mike tyson

rampage jackson vs james toney

masvidal vs canelo

deontay wilder vs jon jones

ruiz vs mark hunt

Floyd has fought generally between 140-160.

A 43 year old Floyd beats every UFC fighter between 135-170lbs in a boxing fight with absolute ease. It should not even be sanctioned and it would be a bore because it's fait accompli.

They may as well have 'xxx' UFC fighter also play Federer in tennis and LeBron in bball.

There is no point in this

The boxers win in boxing rules

And Floyd gets richer without even training
let me correct you, boxer wins in boxing rules,
mma fighter wins in a fight where you can do whatever the fuck you want just put them on the cage and tell them to kill each other.

Floyd has fought generally between 140-160.

A 43 year old Floyd beats every UFC fighter between 135-170lbs in a boxing fight with absolute ease. It should not even be sanctioned and it would be a bore because it's fait accompli.

They may as well have 'xxx' UFC fighter also play Federer in tennis and LeBron in bball.
Wrong. Floyd fought 130-154.

let me correct you, boxer wins in boxing rules,
mma fighter wins in a fight where you can do whatever the fuck you want just put them on the cage and tell them to kill each other.

Boxers can win street fights as well no problem depends on where the fight takes place if they in close range the boxer has the advantage

Boxers have very fast reflexes

But in the Octagon if a boxer had no MMA skills and can't defend take downs it would be very difficult obviously

dude you cant say that thats racist did you just imply all africans are poor? reported
No I did not. Have you not seen footage of Big Franc in his hometown in Africa? It’s definitely 3rd world and could use some funding.

tumblr_p0xovcn6wI1qd4esao1_400.gifv

Back