Really hurts my heart to think about Aldo's decline

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
The man has always been my favorite and he's accomplished so much in his career, with the WEC days and the fights with guys like Faber and Frankie he looked like he was on top of the world...

Since the McGregor loss his championship prowess and aura has faded...

We're in a time where he's in the final crossroads of his career and is desperate for glory once again.

Either he makes his way to hold gold once again , this time in BW to retire beautifully, or his career ends in catastrophe with this final attempt and the legacy of Jose Also drifts away into the darkness forever.

It's sad to imagine and gives me the feels just thinking about... Gone tomorrow, here today, how soon they forget.

I am hopeful for the best this Saturday...

War Jose Aldo
A King Forever
GettyImages-457796006.0.jpg
Last
Time
Brother.

Last edited:
images

Hes a millionaire and had a great career. Dont feel sorry for him. Feel happy for him. Feel sorry for the poor dude who was left a vegetable or died after a fight. Aldo is fine.

What a silly thing to have your heart broken over.

Even when he losses to Marlon on Saturday, he has only lost to top 3.

It's not that bad comparing to Anderson, BJ, Chuck...

Edit: Title is a little gay TBH.

FW GOAT. Aldo's got hips that could blow a uterus to pieces. One of the reasons his TDD and kicks are vicious.

His decline is not nearly as bad as BJ Penn's or Anderson Silva's or even Fedor's. He lost twice to a very very good fighter who is in his prime in Holloway and had a somewhat competitive fight with the number 1 contender. He could beat pretty much anybody not named Holloway on a good night at featherweight. No need to feel bad, he is past his prime but still has lots to give.

I don't think there is any need to feel bad for Aldo or even use the word decline in relation to that. He got KO'd by Conor and lost twice to Max, without a doubt the the best FW ever aside from Aldo. He dropped a decision to Volk. In between that he beat Edgar, Stephens and Moicano. His career has looked a lot better in the later stages than many other great fighters.

His decline is not nearly as bad as BJ Penn's or Anderson Silva's or even Fedor's. He lost twice to a very very good fighter who is in his prime in Holloway and had a somewhat competitive fight with the number 1 contender. He could beat pretty much anybody not named Holloway on a good night at featherweight. No need to feel bad, he is past his prime but still has lots to give.
Fedor and Anderson didnt decline that bad. Fedor still made it to the finals in the bellator GP. Fedor still knocks dudes out. Anderson too. Bj on the other hand hasnt had a win in 10 years, getting knocked out by fat drunk dudes in the parking lot.

Hes a millionaire and had a great career. Dont feel sorry for him. Feel happy for him. Feel sorry for the poor dude who was left a vegetable or died after a fight. Aldo is fine.
Imagine thinking Aldo is a millionaire.

Fedor and Anderson didnt decline that bad. Fedor still made it to the finals in the bellator GP. Fedor still knocks dudes out. Anderson too. Bj on the other hand hasnt had a win in 10 years, getting knocked out by fat drunk dudes in the parking lot.
Well yeah BJ is a level above those guys in terms on declining, but still Aldo's decline is not as bad as Silva's and Fedor's.

Imagine thinking Aldo is a millionaire.

I would imagine he is he has the restaurant and has been paid quite a bit over the years, if he's not a millionaire it's actually his own fault. Seems like his restaurant does quite well so I think that'll get him by just fine.

His decline is impressive. He looked fantastic prior to the Alex the great fight

The Bellator GP was ridiculous.
Battered by Maldonado, KOed by the first punch thrown by Mitrione, same with Bader. Even way pas his prime former MW Sonnen got his back in their fight. Fedor's fall from greatness has been really hard

Wait until Saturday to start feeling bad

Back