Return of the king ( Blackbelt hands edition)

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has been almost two years that we are deprived from witnessing the power & impact of Blackbelt hands. Last we were blessed when GOAT finished Alex Reyes on September 16th, 2017 with dem hands.

Prophecy says that we are going to witness the power of Black-belt hands very soon on Dec 14th, 2019, When Sir Platinum will apply this weapon on his fellow African American Geoff Neal.

Are you excited? Do you believe to be fortunate enough for living in an era for witnessing such miracle? I know I am.
giphy.gif

His plastic surgeon will make a fortune after this fight
Geoff will kill him

It has been almost two years that we are deprived from witnessing the power & impact of Blackbelt hands. Last we were blessed when GOAT finished Alex Reyes on September 16th, 2017 with dem hands.

Prophecy says that we are going to witness the power of Black-belt hands very soon on Dec 14th, 2019, When Sir Platinum will apply this weapon on his fellow African American Geoff Neal.

Are you excited? Do you believe to be fortunate enough for living in an era for witnessing such miracle? I know I am.
giphy.gif
People said the same thing when Jesus was around. Jesus also said delusion of talent is the most progressive form of getting one's ass whipped.

People said the same thing when Jesus around. Jesus also said delusion of talent is the most progressive form of getting one's ass whipped.

Who is that creature on your AV?

She looks like a banshee.
hehe awwww nah her face is too sweet looking for that. And that voice. I just want to take her for an ice cream and have her tell me a story in that sweet Scottish accent. Banshee's are too much about death to be compared to the sweet lovely Joanne Calderwood.

Not into Black on Black Crime gonna skip this fight.

also JC is adorable an so is her Scottish accent.

hehe awwww nah her face is too sweet looking for that. And that voice. I just want to take her for an ice cream and have her tell me a story in that sweet Scottish accent. Banshee's are too much about death to be compared to the sweet lovely Joanne Calderwood.
Yeah. My future wife is pretty dope.

Back